Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

1 hour ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Sadly in Russia where it matters, I can't see his death changing anything for the better. I would love to be proved wrong of course. 

I hear you, bro…

44 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I've usually got no time for the grifting orange tw#t but quite tempted by the gold trainers TBF

Saw them and thought of you. 

They am your pimp style fo sho. 

23 minutes ago, Lionator said:

People suggesting PMQ's was very subdued today like when the Queen died.

Was wondering if something was up. World leaders kinda just chilling so it's obviously something domestic.

Worrying.

While watching it I began to wonder if there had been some sort of agreement between the two to try and be a bit more civil. PMQ’s has recently descended into an even more embarrassing spectacle than it’s always been, I wonder if the controversy around Sunak’s trans comment before recess was enough to force them to take a look at themselves and reconsider how they come across. 

While it was relatively dull, I found it a pleasant improvement over what we’ve seen lately. Sunak still didn’t come close to answering a single question, but it all felt considerably more like grown ups rather than kids in a playground. 

54 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Was wondering if something was up. World leaders kinda just chilling so it's obviously something domestic.

Worrying.

I wondered whether Starmer had an attack line on Kemi Badenoch ready, then they decided just before it started that going hard on it might backfire because this memo isn’t as damning as the sacked PO guy thought it would be.

59 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Worrying.

Probably doesn’t help that Trident has failed twice in its missile tests.

Frankly the result of it all suggests that Hoyle was right. Conservatives and SNP both just come across as bitter that they couldn’t use the issue to split Labour.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Another quiet night in The Commons. Shambles all around tbh

What thecfeck has ACTUALLY happened?

Just tuned in and it sounds like when Mike Tyson lost to James Buster Douglas!

Just now, Paninistickers said:

I don't understand the procedural hoo-ha that surrounds this

In allowing the tabling of an opposition amendment to a proposal from another opposition party, Hoyle did something that, while within his remit, is highly unusual.

As such, the accusation from other parties is that he did it because of pressure from within the Labour Party in order to prevent them the embarrassment of a split down the middle for either the Tory or SNP proposal. Which would be a big thing because the speaker is supposed to be neutral and any suggestion otherwise is considered very serious.

That’s what’s going on. There may be some truth in it. But on the other hand the amendment that he controversially allowed is the one that’s been voted through.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1