Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

24 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/21/politics/commander-biden-secret-service-bites-white-house/index.html

Option 1) Biden is training his dogs to attack secret service agents (hilarious, would love it to be true)

Option 2) the secret service agents have absolutely awful vibes and are making the dog anxious 

Option 3) The dog is a bit mental and keeps getting away with it.

Any other dog would have either been muzzled or put down by now. Once or twice you can say there might be circumstances. The way they dress and act might startle a dog. 

20+ times says there's an issue. I am amazed that it hasn't, at the very least, been moved to a different part of the White House or only sees him in a safe, private area. 

13 hours ago, Parafox said:

That picture. Tears my heart. No words except I hope he's found so his mum and dad can have some closure.

Absolutely gutwrenching. I can't even read stories like this since I had kids, I don't know what I would do if something like this happened to my little ones.

Without wanting to be cruel, there is presumably only one plausible outcome right now - but I read that the police are still treating it as a missing persons/search and rescue case? I hope the family are not being given false hope.

4 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

Any other dog would have either been muzzled or put down by now. Once or twice you can say there might be circumstances. The way they dress and act might startle a dog. 

20+ times says there's an issue. I am amazed that it hasn't, at the very least, been moved to a different part of the White House or only sees him in a safe, private area. 

They gave him away, it says in the article

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

So, Flynn wants full disclosure of a meeting between Starmer and Hoyle but at the same time refuses to disclose what was said in his meeting with Hoyle because that would be "unfair"?

Never have so many dummies been spat for so little reason by so few brain cells. 

SNP: “Hohoho, we’re going to stitch up Labour with our amendment. Shit, they’re putting forward their own version without war crimes references? The bastards.”

Conservatives: “Hohoho, don’t worry, we’ve put forward our amendment that will stop them being able to tabl…piss. Still, we’ll be able to downvote their amendment with our superior numbe…piss. Right, everyone out  and put on your grumpy faces. ”

They both tried to use genocide as an opportunity to make Starmer look bad and completely fvcked it up. Shame on them. 

Edited by Daggers
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Never have so many dummies been spat for so little reason by so few brain cells. 

SNP: “Hohoho, we’re going to stitch up Labour with our amendment. Shit, they’re putting forward their own version without war crimes references? The bastards.”

Conservatives: “Hohoho, don’t worry, we’ve put forward our amendment that will stop them being able to tabl…piss. Still, we’ll be able to downvote their amendment with our superior numbe…piss. Right, everyone out  and put on your grumpy faces. ”

They both tried to use genocide as an opportunity to make Starmer look bad and completely fvcked it up. Shame on them. 

it’s quite pathetic 

Flynn could have simply accepted and voted with the Labour amendment because he knew his own wouldn’t carry due to its wording. The snp wording was deliberately phrased to drop starmer in the muck - no way is the U.K. parliament going to vote something which states Israel is guilty of war crimes. (At this time).  

so rather than use one of their 3 opportunities per year to get a vote passed supporting a ceasefire, the snp chose to use it purely to try and screw up labour. 
their tears for Gaza are clearly crocodile ones because Scottish politics are obviously more important to them 

a grim day for the mother of parliaments …..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Liz Truss has actually gone fully mental hasn't she?

GG7skZJXsAARf6Z?format=jpg&name=large

Implying she wasn't already?

Like Liz babe, you killed the queen and crashed the economy, I don't think it was an email from a DWP data entry clerk signed off with (she/they) that bought you down

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-68366859

Biggest democracy in the world at it again:claude:The Modi regime again at odds with Punjabi Farmers

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20240222-indian-warriors-face-police-to-back-protesting-farmers

The Nihangs at the rescue.  I dont 🤔 think calling them Indian Warriors is right, the great Nihang Warriors do not acknowledge India or Indian law they are the warriors of the truth ordained by the 10th Master.

10 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Liz Truss has actually gone fully mental hasn't she?

GG7skZJXsAARf6Z?format=jpg&name=large

“Any other dog would have either been muzzled or put down by now.”

Two news items go together nicely