Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

27 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Modi is a bell of the highest order

More scary is that its not just Modi, every parliament change or law change his goons and the public are agreeing to.

India has became a cespit  of right wing racism, and unfortunately us Sikhs are the guys that feel the brunt. The agenda is clear its hindutva, i remember posting shit on here years go about the strategy and knobs on here were giving me loads.  Guess what, the things i said are all comong true. 

• Like 1

Liz Truss is the next one who’s going to disappear down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, isn’t she?

Too big an ego to accept when she’s wrong so will only listen to those who tell her she’s right.

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

More scary is that its not just Modi, every parliament change or law change his goons and the public are agreeing to.

India has became a cespit  of right wing racism, and unfortunately us Sikhs are the guys that feel the brunt. The agenda is clear its hindutva, i remember posting shit on here years go about the strategy and knobs on here were giving me loads.  Guess what, the things i said are all comong true. 

Yup and assassinating sikhs over here in Canada too.  They will pretend it wasnt them, but we all know it is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Dunge said:

Liz Truss is the next one who’s going to disappear down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, isn’t she?

Too big an ego to accept when she’s wrong so will only listen to those who tell her she’s right.

Moving away from people who were allegedly politicians, this continued habitation of echo chambers is the bedrock of social member (and thereby in part society)

7 hours ago, Dunge said:

It's just grift, fuelled by the big money that wants little people hating each other while they steal everything we have - viz:

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 07.37.39.png

9 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Yup and assassinating sikhs over here in Canada too.  They will pretend it wasnt them, but we all know it is.

The hindutva ideology is the scariest things of our time. It’s madness that under the disguise of religion/nationalism, murder, discrimination, racism, abuse (including mass rape) and ethnic cleansing is all justified. All while our current PM is giving Modi a dad hug and back rub. 

It’s starting to come out of India into other nations which is the biggest concern we should all have. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Liz Truss has actually gone fully mental hasn't she?

GG7skZJXsAARf6Z?format=jpg&name=large

As well as being thick as shit she's a free market extremist and about as conservative as Mao. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bovril said:

As well as being thick as shit she's a free market extremist and about as conservative as Mao. 

She wouldn't understand what any of that means though bless her

26 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

Shamina begum loses her appeal. I wonder how much this mess has cost the British taxpayer

She turned her back on the British way of life and British values to live under a death cult ideology. She thought she could just come back to a place she openly dispised because her life in the death cult didn't work out. She made her choices and she is paying the price. There are others that went to fight for ISIS that are back in this country some have gone to jail. She was only fifteen when she went, could she have been sufficiently rehabilitated if she came back. The punishment of losing her British citizenship and staying in Syria is a far greater punishment than any jail sentence or conviction the courts here would prescribe.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

She turned her back on the British way of life and British values to live under a death cult ideology. She thought she could just come back to a place she openly dispised because her life in the death cult didn't work out. She made her choices and she is paying the price. There are others that went to fight for ISIS that are back in this country some have gone to jail. She was only fifteen when she went, could she have been sufficiently rehabilitated if she came back. The punishment of losing her British citizenship and staying in Syria is a far greater punishment than any jail sentence or conviction the courts here would prescribe.

I don't disagree with any of that, but she's still British born and raised. She should be out problem not Syria's, that's my feeling on it. She should be in a British prison and that would cost the British taxpayer too. There's no winners in this, only losers 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

I don't disagree with any of that, but she's still British born and raised. She should be out problem not Syria's, that's my feeling on it. She should be in a British prison and that would cost the British taxpayer too. There's no winners in this, only losers 

I agree. She really ought to be our problem as she was born and raised here and doesn't have citizenship of any other country. Under British law we're not supposed to render anybody stateless, but that's what we've done with her. We'd be livid if we were prevented from deporting a foreign terrorist from British soil because the country in which they were born and raised refused to take them back.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

No. Don't do that. Don't do that at all. 

Don't dismiss these people as insane. This isn't crazy, it's not even stupid, it's very clever and that is the problem. 

These people are very successfully cultivating and exploiting a culture war to create division and disharmony in the electorate and it's working. Look at who she's sat next to in that picture, look at who she was addressing and where she was. 

This shit is dangerous and hand waving it or laughing it off as crazy Liz Truss is how we ended up with Boris ****ing Johnson and Donald ****ing Trump in the world. 

I think Truss and Farage are simply quite dim and do believe a lot of what they say. Without realising that their own policies have caused a lot of the problems they now moan about (e.g. with Farage now complaining about increased non European immigration he was originally in favour of). They lack any kind of critical thinking.

The problem for me is more with the electorate that votes for them. 

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

I think Truss and Farage are simply quite dim and do believe a lot of what they say. Without realising that their own policies have caused a lot of the problems they now moan about (e.g. with Farage now complaining about increased non European immigration he was originally in favour of). They lack any kind of critical thinking.

If you believe for one second that Liz Truss honestly thinks that a secret cabal of transsexuals is why she failed as PM, I've got a bridge to sell you. 

Do I think Truss and Farage are geniuses? No, not in the slightest. But they don't have to be to play good strategy and unfortunately that's what this is. It'll work for whole swathes of very unpleasant people. 

She knows what she's doing. Or, her publicists & aides do either way. Regardless, that speech isn't "fully mental", it's extremely on brand for 2024. She knows her audience. 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If you believe for one second that Liz Truss honestly thinks that a secret cabal of transsexuals is why she failed as PM, I've got a bridge to sell you. 

Allow me to introduce you to the fine people of South West Norfolk

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

They absolutely believe some of what they're saying, but Truss knows full well it wasn't "trans activists" who took her down as PM. She's claiming it because the tories here and the republicans in the US have already managed to get a foothold with a culture war based around trans people and it benefits her and her funders to continue to push that. She doesn't believe that twitter user Woke McPronounsInBio is actually the biggest problem today but she does (correctly) acknowledge that trans rights are a lot more controversial than LGB rights, and the former gives ground to attack the latter, because their issue isn't bathrooms, or changing rooms or whatever, it's people not being in cisgender heterosexual family dynamics. Same as how in a post-Roe world, a number of American states have started targeting down IVF and contraceptive access, because it wasn't ever about the ethics of abortion, it was about control over women. In the background they're actively stating these aims, and the bumbling fool acts of Johnson, Trump and Truss are designed to disarm people and stop them taking that threat seriously.

• Like 1

It’s incredibly sad that a person like Braverman was in Govt not that long ago. Even sadder that she may well be in the running for the leadership of one of our major political parties.

Her latest set of articles in the Telegraph wouldnt be out of place as source reference for Hitler or one of his cronies. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

because it wasn't ever about the ethics of abortion, it was about control over women

It's about the birth rate. 

It's all about the birth rate. 

They went after abortion, they're going after contraceptives next, they've targeted the LGBT community for years and it's trans people up now. Nearly all of those things are a perceived threat to the birth rate, which is tumbling. 

Work force is ageing, it's a significant mid to long term threat to most major, western, capitalist societies. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It’s incredibly sad that a person like Braverman was in Govt not that long ago. Even sadder that she may well be in the running for the leadership of one of our major political parties.

Her latest set of articles in the Telegraph wouldnt be out of place as source reference for Hitler or one of his cronies. 

If only she'd ever been in a position of power that held sway over domestic policing and immigration.