Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

20 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Oh Christ. Is that fedora-wearing, despot-loving, antisemitic twat back? What a day for democracy 🙄

Wonder what odds you’d get on him still being their MP in twelve months time …..

where are the Lib Dems in all of this chaos ?   is it just poor leadership that’s responsible or have Labour squeezed them out as they moved closer to the centre ground ??

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 2

If there's one thing that The House Of Commons needs, it's more preening self-regard with hints of shouty conspiracism, in hock to foreign enemies.

Bravo, Rochdale.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Wonder what odds you’d get on him still being their MP in twelve months time …..

where are the Lib Dems in all of this chaos ?   is it just poor leadership that’s responsible or have Labour squeezed them out as they moved closer to the centre ground ??

Zero chance. Galloway is and always has been a massive ****. Labour threw this by election by standing an anti-semitic conspiracy theorist (wild that there were two in the same election) and standing by him for too long because he's party of Starmers faction, then dropping him less than a month before because it became untenable but not being able to select a new candidate. That presumably won't happen in a general election

Lib dems are still suffering from the coalition, basically dead as a party now.

Edited by The Doctor
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If there's one thing that The House Of Commons needs, it's more preening self-regard with hints of shouty conspiracism, in hock to foreign enemies.

Bravo, Rochdale.  

Talking of which, Chris Williamson was on the Today programme this morning. I can’t believe I’d forgotten how utterly insane he is. He’s mad as a balloon - I mean, completely batshit crazy. How did he ever get to be an MP, let alone a member of the shadow cabinet? It’s a reminder of just how far Labour has come from the utter shambles it was just a few years ago.

Edited by ClaphamFox

I'm sure he'll do a fine job representing his constituents and not use his position as an MP purely as a soapbox to air his own personal gripes.

15 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Talking of which, Chris Williamson was on the Today programme this morning. I can’t believe I’d forgotten how utterly insane he is. He’s mad as a balloon - I mean, completely batshit crazy. How did he ever get to be an MP, let alone a member of the shadow cabinet? It’s a reminder of just how far Labour has come from the utter shambles it was just a few years ago.

Agreed. If you'd have piped up after Labour's 2019 defeat that they looked like winning a majority next time, you'd have been laughed at.

There's still a few Fruitloops dotted around the commons.

And let's not forget the Right gave us arch-conspiracist Bridgen, 30p Lee, and that Truss has just recently confirmed her whacko credentials, too.

It's an indictment of the system that allows these people to become representatives.

Generic populist in spewing generic populism shock. 

What a boring little troll he is. 

When you lack so much personality that you have to wear a ****ing fedora everywhere to compensate for otherwise being not even vaguely memorable you know you aren't exactly one of life's winners. 

• Like 3

Galloway is a brilliant speaker (imo)

Brilliant speakers are dangerous in the wrong hands !

Presumably he gets to make a speech on entry to his seat in the commons - can’t wait!  

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

**** me George Galloway in the news. 

What year is it. 

It’s 2024 so it’s only a matter of time before Galloway becomes PM and settles a trade dispute with President Trump by a wrestling match  in a jelly filled inflatable paddling pool in the shadow of Blackpool Tower 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

It’s 2024 so it’s only a matter of time before Galloway becomes PM and settles a trade dispute with President Trump by a wrestling match  in a jelly filled inflatable paddling pool in the shadow of Blackpool Tower 

For anyone after a ticket its Bozza v Jezza on the undercard 

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Look, gormless George is busy arresting grooming gangs for the crime of keeping primark out of Rochdale, it'll have to be a twitter flame war instead

1 minute ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Dark day for British politics. Starmer &co are in tricky position now I think. 

They're really not. I can't stand Ser Brylcream but labour winning the GE is a dead cert now and one loser in a shit hat won't change that

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Dark day for British politics. Starmer &co are in tricky position now I think. 

They're really not. I can't stand Ser Brylcream but labour winning the GE is a dead cert now and one loser in a shit hat won't change that

Galloway is nothing more than an opportunistic politician. 

Thanks to Labour selecting the wrong man he saw a possible opening to spout his extreme views.

He is not interested in the people of Rochdale and their day to day trials and tribulations.

No doubt, before long, he will be barred from the House of Commons, give it time.

Just now, David Hankey said:

Galloway is nothing more than an opportunistic politician. 

Thanks to Labour selecting the wrong man he saw a possible opening to spout his extreme views.

He is not interested in the people of Rochdale and their day to day trials and tribulations.

No doubt, before long, he will be barred from the House of Commons, give it time.

George Galloway is a Marxist cnut , not long ago he was presenting a show on RT(Russoa today) before the propaganda channel was shut down in this country. That tells you everything about this traitor.