Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

48 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Dark day for British politics. Starmer &co are in tricky position now I think. 

Not really. Most voters couldn't care less about Gaza. Might hurt Labour in a handful of Northern, heavily Muslim seats, but won't be material in GE terms.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Make Rochdale Great Again lol get out the red fedoras lads.

Thats not a genuine George Galloway letter  surely?

What a load of bollocks. The cynic in me feels that it’s a desperate attempt to generate a fear that “only the tories can quash” and swing back lost votes ahead of an election that they’ll get hammered in if they don’t do something desperate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by Kopic

7 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Not really. Most voters couldn't care less about Gaza. Might hurt Labour in a handful of Northern, heavily Muslim seats, but won't be material in GE terms.

Why do you think this and where are the figures to support it? 

Or is just another of your unfounded knee-jerk statements?

• Like 1

Literally the most cynical and transparent attempt to paint opposition to the slaughter of innocent Gazans as anti-semitism and he's the one saying he's concerned by polarisation?

Our political system is broken.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Literally the most cynical and transparent attempt to paint opposition to the slaughter of innocent Gazans as anti-semitism and he's the one saying he's concerned by polarisation?

Our political system is broken.

Sorry, what/who are you referring to? Sunak?

Edited by Parafox

2 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Sunak's statement. Is that not fairly obvious?

I hadn't seen or heard the statement until the radio news just now. Having heard, I now understand and FWIW agree with you. I'm not an idiot.

Edited by Parafox

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Generic populist in spewing generic populism shock. 

What a boring little troll he is. 

When you lack so much personality that you have to wear a ****ing fedora everywhere to compensate for otherwise being not even vaguely memorable you know you aren't exactly one of life's winners. 

He’s just equaled Winston Churchills record of representing four different constituencies.It’s arguably a bigger achievement as Churchill did it while being a member of two of the established parties.But yes he’s not done anything of note with his life.

George Galloway has a substantial (and growing)world wide following.He’s never gone away.Quite an achievement considering he’s more or less banned from main stream media.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Wonder what odds you’d get on him still being their MP in twelve months time …..

where are the Lib Dems in all of this chaos ?   is it just poor leadership that’s responsible or have Labour squeezed them out as they moved closer to the centre ground ??

Well he was 20/1 at the start to win the seat.Some how I don’t think he will be looking for more than a six month rent agreement for lodgings in Rochdale.After Gaza his campaign cry was lend me your vote.Then you can go back to Labour. He now has 200 days to cause as much havoc as possible in parliament.

1 hour ago, Heathrow fox said:

Well he was 20/1 at the start to win the seat.Some how I don’t think he will be looking for more than a six month rent agreement for lodgings in Rochdale.After Gaza his campaign cry was lend me your vote.Then you can go back to Labour. He now has 200 days to cause as much havoc as possible in parliament.

As someone unfortunate enough to have been one of his constituents in Bradford West, what he'll do is less "attend parliament" and more "spend his time muck raking and antagonizing locals who disagree with him".

2 hours ago, bovril said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-67003060

Everything about finding this King has been so stupid

From what I’ve heard the portrayal of Richard Taylor in the film is grossly unfair.  But given that it was a dramatisation and not a documentary, I’m not sure how much of a case he has. 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Parafox said:

Why do you think this and where are the figures to support it? 

Or is just another of your unfounded knee-jerk statements?

In the context of how people vote in an election I meant.

Oh and I can't ever remember corresponding with you on this thread nor know who you are,  so I'd love it if you could dig out some of my other 'unfounded knee-jerk statements '.

I'm always looking for self improvement opportunities.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ambani-wedding-rush-private-jets-prompts-extra-vip-passport-facility-2024-3

What a piss take this is. Elite bastards.

But hey, us minions needs to do more for the environment then these private jet tossers. 

This ambani wanka along with the other billionaires should focus their extreme wealth on helping the less fortunate not sucking eachother off.

Panchodes.

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1