Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

If trump wins, apparently he is sending harry back to England.  Bet you guys cant wait.

I reckon that could end his marriage no way is Megan is moving back to the uk.

Edited by Leicesterpool

9 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

One thing you can say about Trump is that Britain's connection with USA maybe improved. Biden as we know made obvious a few times he was no fan of the UK. Don't get that sense of the special relationship being there in last three years.

A Trump win would be pretty terrible for everyone in Europe and NATO. The man has Putin's hand so far up his arse it's not particularly subtle. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

They would move to Dubai or somewhere where their unwanted royal status would be properly respected.

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Hazards of having a fictional show like Eastenders filmed in your city.

Will look bad.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-68483686

The Conservative MP said he would be contacting producers of the programme to suggest writing another storyline about "some of the brilliant parts of Milton Keynes".

like the roundabouts?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

The Conservative MP said he would be contacting producers of the programme to suggest writing another storyline about "some of the brilliant parts of Milton Keynes".

like the roundabouts?

Like the M1 north out of Milton Keynes? There’s a story there, given that Beppe di Marco moved up to Leicester.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Like the M1 north out of Milton Keynes? There’s a story there, given that Beppe di Marco moved up to Leicester.

That stretch of M1 to Northampton is almost always gridlocked or contraflow.

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

That stretch of M1 to Northampton is almost always gridlocked or contraflow.

Basically from Luton to Northampton ever since they started dicking around with it. 

Constant roadworks, insufferable traffic, always a 50mph limit. 

Dogshit road. 

5 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Be a good excuse for Harry to back out of it 

• Haha 1

I heard how the PM and his wife had done a day in the life feature in a magazine to show how they're just regular people.

Magazine of choice... Grazia.

Regular working class :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

MTG is so horrific she actually makes you feel proud and patriotic to have Nadine Dorries. 

You know that Nadine would love to have been able to do that though 

MTG just doesn’t give a sh1t - she’s completely doolally. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

You know that Nadine would love to have been able to do that though 

MTG just doesn’t give a sh1t - she’s completely doolally. 

And unbelievably thick af. 

I've said before, a lot of these fascist willy pullers aren't as daft as they make themselves look, they just know how to work their base.

But her and Boebert are, like their glorious leader, proper thick. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Finnegan said:

A Trump win would be pretty terrible for everyone in Europe and NATO. The man has Putin's hand so far up his arse it's not particularly subtle. 

It would be good for Europe to eventually move away from the US politically and militarily which is why a Trump win might be good long term. It would also be bad for America which is always good.

33 minutes ago, bovril said:

It would be good for Europe to eventually move away from the US politically and militarily which is why a Trump win might be good long term. It would also be bad for America which is always good.

I don’t see how splitting a European-USA axis would be good for world peace?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Agree with this . Easy to find fault with the US but it is vital for world peace that the US does not isolate from Europe. Surely history confirms this

9 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I think US-Europe is less of an axis and more of a servile relationship and since there have been two large wars in Europe in the last 30 or so years I'm not sure if it works anyway. 

Ultimately the fact that Europeans are currently fretting over a potential Trump presidency and what that will mean for e.g. the defence of Ukraine suggests we would do well not to need to rely on them in the future.