Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

2 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Vegans Abuse Vegan Cafe Owner With Meat On The Menu

Some people would rather harm humans than animals. The only -ism I subscribe to is specism... if it's a human or an animal, I'm saving the human.

Also, if they're serving meat, then it's not a vegan cafe, it's just a cafe.

To be fair, this is nothing to do with Vegans, they're individuals just being cvnts.

3 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

To be fair, this is nothing to do with Vegans, they're individuals just being cvnts.

Which is why I said some people.

However, the hate abuse is from vegans (not all, obvs)

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68505405

So TikTok owners, Bytedance.  are probably going to be forced to sell TikTok beacause they are allegedly linked to the Chinese communist Party and are supposedly using TikTok to spy on the american people.

Elon Musk has long said that the aim for Twitter is to turn it into an all in one app for social media use and commerce  ( think facebook, twitter, tiktok and amazon all merging).

They'll never buy amazon of course but what money can you get on Musk putting in an offer for TikTok?

19 minutes ago, MPH said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68505405

So TikTok owners, Bytedance.  are probably going to be forced to sell TikTok beacause they are allegedly linked to the Chinese communist Party and are supposedly using TikTok to spy on the american people.

Elon Musk has long said that the aim for Twitter is to turn it into an all in one app for social media use and commerce  ( think facebook, twitter, tiktok and amazon all merging).

They'll never buy amazon of course but what money can you get on Musk putting in an offer for TikTok?

I’ll buy TikTok and no way will I just be a front for the CCP ……..

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Which is why I said some people.

However, the hate abuse is from vegans (not all, obvs)

I prefer to think of them as animal rights extremists 👍

49 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

I prefer to think of them as animal rights extremists 👍

On a different note, heritage panel gone up on Evesham Road(I think) in Leicester, to commemorate the coining of the word Veganism in the city.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Will the Tories lose this seat now or be pretty safe even with May going ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68509239

Good riddance, absolutely disaster prone MP, from being a mobot, calling an early election that backfired to not being able to drink a glass of water. No doubt she'll be expecting a seat in the Lords which is mainly for failed politicians like herself. Even her own party turned on her and she ended up crying outside of downing Street. Weak as piss water. No sympathy for her whatsoever.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Not true really, I have a non alcoholic gin bar which serves gin at a minimum of 40% proof.

Did the non-alcoholics kick off?

4 hours ago, westernpark said:

On a different note, heritage panel gone up on Evesham Road(I think) in Leicester, to commemorate the coining of the word Veganism in the city.

Is that where the vegans all live?

11 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Vegans Abuse Vegan Cafe Owner With Meat On The Menu

Some people would rather harm humans than animals. The only -ism I subscribe to is specism... if it's a human or an animal, I'm saving the human.

Also, if they're serving meat, then it's not a vegan cafe, it's just a cafe.

Just came across this, Vegan restaurant also being abused online for being Vegan. 

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2024/feb/17/we-block-10-people-a-day-culture-war-trolls-add-to-uk-vegan-restaurants-struggles 

Why are some people so obsessed with other people’s habits. 

I know I keep mentioning this but the worry is coming from many different sources now.. RE:Biden 2020..

A big part of his victory came from almost nine out of ten black voters supporting him, but recent polls have provided worrying signs, with a distinct lack of enthusiasm among many black voters for Mr Biden's candidacy.

21 hours ago, Daggers said:

When are they going to learn not to hold up blank sheets?

IMG_5396.jpeg

IMG_5397.jpeg

Be great if someone could photoshop a pair of sagging breasts on that sheet.