Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

well this escalated quickly…

clicked on the last page of the thread without reading the posts from the previous few hours and your quotes have confused me, to say the least...

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, bovril said:

clicked on the last page of the thread without reading the posts from the previous few hours and your quotes have confused me, to say the least...

we we went from some fraudulent disrespectful  people to something more sinister!

35 minutes ago, MPH said:

So this is the full photo that was released of Kate and the Kids… 

Terrible edit job on Charlotte’s left hand…

IMG_5575.jpeg

She must be dead then, there is no other sensible conclusion.  After all, literally no one ever did a slightly shoddy multiple pics into one edit and shared it on social media.  Mind you if someone actually formally sent this to the media they need sacking for being a ****wit.

2 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

She must be dead then, there is no other sensible conclusion.  After all, literally no one ever did a slightly shoddy multiple pics into one edit and shared it on social media.  Mind you if someone actually formally sent this to the media they need sacking for being a ****wit.

Royal press releases are usually quite thorough and professional..

im sure she’s ok.. just a bit of a bad time to be so shoddy.  Will play into some people’s hands ( pun intended!).

and of course the conspiracy theorists will be frothing at the mouth because Louis is crossing his fingers..

Edited by MPH

5 hours ago, MPH said:

Royal press releases are usually quite thorough and professional..

im sure she’s ok.. just a bit of a bad time to be so shoddy.  Will play into some people’s hands ( pun intended!).

and of course the conspiracy theorists will be frothing at the mouth because Louis is crossing his fingers..

Apparently they’re AI fingers ….

they did say that the photo was taken by William and not professionally done.  So it’s no surprise they decided to manipulate several images together to get them all smiling /eyes wide open etc etc 

however they should have realised that the pros would pick up on this.  No easy answer though - imagine they’d stated that it was a mash up of several photos to get them all with the right smiles and eyes ! 

All we can do is hope that it:

a) isn't something which affects the kids too much as obviously they don't deserve any of this

and

b) is something which reflects badly on Royal Family bummers and the right wing media for going after Harry and Meghan so much

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't particularly have an opinion on the royals but it is really, really stupid PR in the modern age. 

They literally could have just posted any candid picture of her with her kids from some point in the last year (preferably in the summer or something so it's obvious they're not trying to be deceitful), there must be hundreds, and put a message on it saying happy mothers day and get well soon. 

Everyone knows by now she's ill, it wouldn't be that shocking. 

To do this in an age where everyone is double and triple checking everything for signs of AI and human manipulation of photos is spectacularly dumb. Now they've just amped up all of the speculation and conspiracy theories by 100%.

He probably has one of them swanky new phones that merges the images for you with AI.  And then posted it on Insta like everyone else.  To be fair there is **** all they can do about conspiracy theories without revealing what is going on, and they clearly see no advantage in that.

4 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

He probably has one of them swanky new phones that merges the images for you with AI.  And then posted it on Insta like everyone else.  To be fair there is **** all they can do about conspiracy theories without revealing what is going on, and they clearly see no advantage in that.

Well unless the truth is worse than the conspiracy theory, then the advantage would be to stop the theories.

Totally agree with @Finnegan here, they have just added fuel to an already burning fire. Their teams are well versed in everything, there's no way something this poorly edited should have got through because they should know what it being released would spark. Its either monumentally stupid or careless from their PR team.

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Well unless the truth is worse than the conspiracy theory, then the advantage would be to stop the theories.

Totally agree with @Finnegan here, they have just added fuel to an already burning fire. Their teams are well versed in everything, there's no way something this poorly edited should have got through because they should know what it being released would spark. Its either monumentally stupid or careless from their PR team.

No chance - most people have zero idea what the conspiracy theories are.  Going public with something even vaguely serious on the other hand would be global front page news for days possibly weeks.

14 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Behave. There is absolutely no chance William really took that photo. I didn't believe that when it was first published tbh. It looked extremely obviously like a professionally taken photo. They're the Royal Family, William isn't just out there casually on Insta uploading selfies, memes and pictures of his dinner is he? Everything is vetted and checked. Everything they are in the public eye is staged and posed. Nobody expects anything else.

Which is what makes it so baffling. They could have done literally anything else. Could even have just posted nothing at all. Nobody other than the extreme weirdos that obsess over the royals would have even noticed the absence of a Kate Middleton post on mother's day.

This was an obviously very staged PR stunt, that's not being conspiratorial and paranoid it's just what the 2020s are. But it was a very, very, very bad one.

• Like 3

Just looks like one of those "best take" composites.

Pure Streisand effect though, this. Massive PR own goal. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Just looks like one of those "best take" composites.

Pure Streisand effect though, this. Massive PR own goal. 

My Kate's Not Dead photo has a lot of people asking questions already answered by the photo

53 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Behave. There is absolutely no chance William really took that photo. I didn't believe that when it was first published tbh. It looked extremely obviously like a professionally taken photo. They're the Royal Family, William isn't just out there casually on Insta uploading selfies, memes and pictures of his dinner is he? Everything is vetted and checked. Everything they are in the public eye is staged and posed. Nobody expects anything else.

Which is what makes it so baffling. They could have done literally anything else. Could even have just posted nothing at all. Nobody other than the extreme weirdos that obsess over the royals would have even noticed the absence of a Kate Middleton post on mother's day.

This was an obviously very staged PR stunt, that's not being conspiratorial and paranoid it's just what the 2020s are. But it was a very, very, very bad one.

I'm saying this as someone who couldn't give less of a f*** about these people and this ridiculous circus (yet here I am!) but it really is a no-win situation for them isn't it?

My first thought when I saw it was, if she looks that well, why have they been hiding her away? I then went back to thinking about how nice it would be if there were some crisps in the house.

But imagine if they'd put out a picture of her looking poorly or even just a bit tired? Everyone would be shrieking about her having days to live, so what they've managed to do really is the worst of all worlds, well done lads.

My wife's theory, based on absolutely sod all is that it's eating disorder related

• Haha 1

She's anorexic isnt she?

Is it just shes' ill from that or is it the above?

I dont really care that much- i'm like Bellend- i too am more bothered if there is crisps in the house(mine not his- he can worry about his own crisps!)

I've not really been keeping up with this. But I thought she might have had a hysterectomy. Not something you'd want people to know/talk about. Can really effect some people mentally. And can be taken out through abdominal surgery. But who knows.

Like others have said that photo is massive own goal. Photography is one of Kate's big hobbies I think. She probably put all the settings in and just told William to press the button. But whoever edited it needs firing. No one cares where the kids arm is.  

I've spent the past couple of days trying to bend my middle finger around my fourth finger like Prince Louis without using my other hand to push it into place (which feels like cheating). No success so far. I'll update if anything changes.