Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

12 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I've spent the past couple of days trying to bend my middle finger around my fourth finger like Prince Louis without using my other hand to push it into place (which feels like cheating). No success so far. I'll update if anything changes.

I think Louis is a few years younger than you 

I expect he can do quite a few things with his joints that are well in the past for all of us  😄

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm saying this as someone who couldn't give less of a f*** about these people and this ridiculous circus (yet here I am!) but it really is a no-win situation for them isn't it?

My first thought when I saw it was, if she looks that well, why have they been hiding her away? I then went back to thinking about how nice it would be if there were some crisps in the house.

But imagine if they'd put out a picture of her looking poorly or even just a bit tired? Everyone would be shrieking about her having days to live, so what they've managed to do really is the worst of all worlds, well done lads.

My wife's theory, based on absolutely sod all is that it's eating disorder related

Don’t leave us hanging, were there any crisps? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Guesty said:

I've not really been keeping up with this. But I thought she might have had a hysterectomy. Not something you'd want people to know/talk about. Can really effect some people mentally. And can be taken out through abdominal surgery. But who knows.

Like others have said that photo is massive own goal. Photography is one of Kate's big hobbies I think. She probably put all the settings in and just told William to press the button. But whoever edited it needs firing. No one cares where the kids arm is.  

Not sure that Kate can simply be fired.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jgtuk said:

Are we talking about crisps at Kensington palace or raj’s palace ?  (Which really sounds like an eatery on melton road) 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Haha 2

It’s felt for some time that the Royal PR teams are relics from a bygone age, focused first and foremost on newspapers and the BBC, and without any insight into social media or modern technology at all.

Everything they do these days come across as akin to Wile E Coyote trying to catch Roadrunner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raj said:

She's anorexic isnt she?

Is it just shes' ill from that or is it the above?

I dont really care that much- i'm like Bellend- i too am more bothered if there is crisps in the house(mine not his- he can worry about his own crisps!)

the similarities between how Charles treated Diana and how William is ( allegedly) treating Kate  is not lost on me..

The alleged affair, the alleged eating disorder she’s developed from all the stress of it all..supposedly wants a divorce, ect..

Youd have thought Big Willy would steer clear from all that mess…

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

the similarities between how Charles treated Diana and how William is ( allegedly) treating Kate  is not lost on me..

The alleged affair, the alleged eating disc order she’s developed… supposedly wants a divorce, ect..

Yup, William is turning into his dad.

Harry also turning into his (James Hewitt, obviously)

image.jpeg.aa950789a144339ed97bd417d09040c1.jpeg

Edited by SecretPro
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Yup, William is turning into his dad.

Harry also turning into his (James Hewitt, obviously)

image.jpeg.aa950789a144339ed97bd417d09040c1.jpeg

If Harry turned into James Hewitt he'd at least be a bit more interesting than he is now.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, MPH said:

The alleged affair, the alleged eating disorder she’s developed from all the stress of it all..supposedly wants a divorce, ect..

Well that's another rumour, that the real reason for the fall out between the brothers is that Harry found out about the affair and laid into William because of what happened to their mum. Harry, stuck between a rock and hard place of not wanting to be involved with the family but also feeling he couldn't reveal the truth, left the family under mix of various accusations.

Probably bullshit, but Harry is fiercely protective of Meghan and has spoken about his mum on numerous occasions whilst William seems to be following his Dad ways.

37 minutes ago, MPH said:

Despite all the 'we're just bloody normal lads' nonesense that they were peddling for a while - they're not.

They've been bought up in the belief they're better than everyone else around them - bloody hell they're the ROYALS - and as such feel comfortable treating people however they feel. Being told you're the special one and that they're the king in the future and never being held to account. It doesn't make for empathetic and nice adults.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jgtuk said:

I didn't even bother looking. I've even tracked down all the odd packets that fall out of the multi pack bag under the stairs and into the plastic bag stash, which have been a source of great joy and comfort on previous occasions when I've stumbled on them, let me tell you

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Daggers said:

30p Lee Neanderthal has defected to Russia UK Ltd.

His 3rd party in 6 years. Hope he enjoys his last few months in Parliament. 

Kinda love the irony that Cameron only called the Brexit referendum to keep the Conservative Party together, and it will end up ripping it asunder in  a much worse way than if he hadn't bothered.

I am so here for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Kate is the amateur editor !

so they surely have to release all the photos which went into this mash up 

But the damage is done with the conspiracists ……..

Word is that they aren’t going to release the original(s)

This won’t go away until they do or explain why they can’t 

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Kate is the amateur editor !

so they surely have to release all the photos which went into this mash up 

But the damage is done with the conspiracists ……..

Prince Louis is also crossing his fingers in the photo! They are going to absolutely love that!!

Anderson is a career political party defector.

I have no problem with him joining the Reform Party but he should do the "honourable" thing and resign and the then stand on his new party ticket.

He has not been elected as a Reform Party candidate.

I wonder who he will join next, probably the 'Monster Raving Looney Party'!!

image.png.32f7d4f2a56826ea12c4c726862d39a8.png

Willy like abit of pegging(I had to google it!).

Kate said no- but Rose  Hanbury was well up for it!!

This is all ALLEGEDLY by the way incase the Royal family are reading this!!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Everyone knows about the Catholic Church and the vaticans inaction when it came to the holocaust so this is nothing new. Not forgetting protecting peado priests and making millions from the slave trade. The catholic church has a lot to answer for and should not be preaching to others.