Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

Everyone knows about the Catholic Church and the vaticans inaction when it came to the holocaust so this is nothing new. Not forgetting protecting peado priests and making millions from the slave trade. The catholic church has a lot to answer for and should not be preaching to others.

You could level all those accusations against the United Kingdom to be fair. Maybe not priests but other people in positions of power. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Anderson is a career political party defector.

I have no problem with him joining the Reform Party but he should do the "honourable" thing and resign and the then stand on his new party ticket.

He has not been elected as a Reform Party candidate.

I wonder who he will join next, probably the 'Monster Raving Looney Party'!!

He was kicked out of them a couple of weeks ago 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Genuinely don't see what the issue is about the Royal photo. 90% of these so called influences have all sorts of filters applied. 

There's a lot of problems in the world, this isn't one of them 

It is when you think you are holier than thou....

10 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

But what is it that she has actually done wrong? I just don’t understand the so called scandal!

If this non story gets peoples dander up, they need a new bloody hobby.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HybridFox said:

Genuinely don't see what the issue is about the Royal photo. 90% of these so called influences have all sorts of filters applied. 

There's a lot of problems in the world, this isn't one of them 

True dat

IMG_5409.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Torquay Gunner said:

But what is it that she has actually done wrong? I just don’t understand the so called scandal!

I don't care about the royals at all. 

But it's clear there's something weird going on behind the scenes with will and Kate. The mysterious stay in hospital, William cancelling engagements last minute for personal reasons and now picture gate. 

I don't think she's done anything wrong, but I doubt she edited the picture and I do think there's more than meets the eye going on at the minute. 

I don't care tbh, but far too many people do. 

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Presumably Anderson has judged that his best bet of being re elected is to join reform 

he could hoover up votes from both main parties 

He couldn’t hoover up half a gram. Bloke is a complete spanner. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Have you spent any time in Sutton in Ashfield ?

Former flatmate worked in the hospital there (Kings Mill). Left after two weeks after being racially abused on numerous occasions. 

12 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm saying this as someone who couldn't give less of a f*** about these people and this ridiculous circus (yet here I am!) but it really is a no-win situation for them isn't it?

My first thought when I saw it was, if she looks that well, why have they been hiding her away? I then went back to thinking about how nice it would be if there were some crisps in the house.

But imagine if they'd put out a picture of her looking poorly or even just a bit tired? Everyone would be shrieking about her having days to live, so what they've managed to do really is the worst of all worlds, well done lads.

My wife's theory, based on absolutely sod all is that it's eating disorder related.

It is so bloody nice having some crisps in the house.  They disappear sodding quickly.  A bit like ice lollies around here.

12 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I've spent the past couple of days trying to bend my middle finger around my fourth finger like Prince Louis without using my other hand to push it into place (which feels like cheating). No success so far. I'll update if anything changes.

I can totally do this.  #winning #royalblood

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Torquay Gunner said:

I didn't mean Kate to be fair.

I meant the whole family in general.