Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

You never know what’s going on behind closed doors. 

Feel so sorry for her and more importantly her young family who have been engulfed in speculation. 

Hopefully a full recovery will be completed in due course. Just waiting for the conspiracy theorists to come out. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I think the fact they have three young children that they've been trying to navigate through this news on a personal level is reason enough to not come out immediately with the news like they did with the King. We'd have found out eventually, but the PR team ****ed up and forced her hand.

I think that's exactly it. On the news they said they'd waited till today because it's half term so their kids won't have to deal with it at school.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Bless her, thought she spoke well there.

Hope she makes a full recovery, must be difficult with three young kids.

My Mum is currently a third of the way through her Chemo treatment and it's tough.

Fvck cancer.

Yes, fvck cancer. A few months ago an ex-girlfriend of mine died of at a young age (leaving a five-year-old daughter) and last week I discovered that a close family member has been diagnosed with a nasty form of it. It’s utterly horrible.

I wish your mum all the very best with her treatment. 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Bless her, thought she spoke well there.

Hope she makes a full recovery, must be difficult with three young kids.

My Mum is currently a third of the way through her Chemo treatment and it's tough.

Fvck cancer.

Very sorry to hear that. I wish your Mum and your family the very best. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bovril said:

This looks awful. Potentially very large numbers of casualties. 

I made the mistake of watching this trending on Twitter. Some of the footage looks like something out of a movie.

Absolutely terrifying.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

You never know what’s going on behind closed doors. 

Feel so sorry for her and more importantly her young family who have been engulfed in speculation. 

Hopefully a full recovery will be completed in due course. Just waiting for the conspiracy theorists to come out. 

Same. All the stick William and Kate got recently means I hope they feel a bit shit after their comments. 

William got stick for not doing many events or attendances this year. You can tell who may not have had experience of partners or family having cancer that they have to drop everything (or a lot) to be with family... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I hope it's not linked to Ukraine.

a few people saying it’s a Russian false flag event to justify intense involvement and targeting of  civilian infrastructure in Ukraine but I’m struggling to believe that

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I hope it's not linked to Ukraine.

The usual twitter vultures are already falling over themselves to proclaim it a ‘false flag’ operation directed by Putin. I’m not saying the guy isn’t capable of it, but maybe let’s wait for the bodies to go cold before making wild claims for which there is currently no evidence? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Same. All the stick William and Kate got recently means I hope they feel a bit shit after their comments. 

William got stick for not doing many events or attendances this year. You can tell who may not have had experience of partners or family having cancer that they have to drop everything (or a lot) to be with family... 

Unless you've had it/got it/been affected by a loved one/friend with it you will never completely understand the emotions involved. It's easy to post shit without knowing the actual facts. Sadly these sorts don't give a **** if they offend or cause distress to others. All they (we) have is a laptop and a keyboard and that's all they (we) need to espouse their (our) views. 

Just now, bovril said:

not trying to be pissy but maybe put a warning on stuff like that?

Yeah, wish I'd not seen that tbh.

My own stupid fault for being curious but can't get it out of my head now. Feel a bit sick.

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

not trying to be pissy but maybe put a warning on stuff like that?

I bet Musk is loving the click numbers on this

Edited by Parafox

44 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Barbaric. 

Can't believe people have the capacity to film in such situations.

That's what terrorists do now, they film it for maximum exposure and impact. We live in a media and digital world where its so easy to get pictures and images and film out there. It's up to the media and platforms like Facebook to shut these things down as soon as possible. Initially these images have an impact but like 9/11 the more times we see them the less the shock value is.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

a few people saying it’s a Russian false flag event to justify intense involvement and targeting of  civilian infrastructure in Ukraine but I’m struggling to believe that

Islamic state apparantly

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Islamic state apparantly

if that’s true, that’s  on the same day/ day after Russia blocked a U.N vote by the U.S calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza. 

That’s the only connection I can think of…