Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

As a lifestyle choice 

as a lifestyle choice

AS A LIFESTYLE CHOICE

AS A ****ING LIFESTYLE CHOICE!

She is truly evil. Who is she even pitching to at this point? 

Also an interesting side point is that Prince William is undertaking and funding a lot of work to tackle homelessness, is Prince William an enemy of the state? 

Edited by Lionator
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

As a lifestyle choice 

as a lifestyle choice

AS A LIFESTYLE CHOICE

Been going down to London a lot in the last month. When catching the bus down to Victoria  I’ve seen tents huddled together on Hyde Park and other green spaces. There’s been a woman in a Eurohike tent outside New Cross Gate station every single day I’ve been down there, apart from the most recent day.

For anyone to claim this is a lifestyle choice is utterly demented. People are not on the streets by choice, they’re there because life took a turn and put them in a situation where there is alternative and no support for them.

I knew Cruella was a nasty cvnt but this is downright ****ing callous.

The only good I can see from these Tory vunts is that a) they only have a few months left now and b) their disgusting ideology and behaviour is being outed for everyone to see. They should never be let anywhere near power ever again. 

• Like 4

Noel Edmonds is upsetting the Kiwis...... lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/03/noel-edmonds-spat-with-council-new-zealand

"He lives with his wife, Liz, in the small rural community of Ngātīmoti. An investigation by the media outlet Stuff this week found that the couple had spent $30m on 12 properties in the area. 

One is Edmonds’ River Haven estate, which contains a cafe, pub and vineyard and regularly holds events for car enthusiasts as well as the occasional fundraiser.

Edmonds is famously a proponent of the benefits of “positive energy” to fight cancer, soothe plants and comfort pets. In 2016, he offered a pet counselling service, calling cats and dogs to offer them words of affirmation and positivity. He has published a book titled Positively Happy: Cosmic Ways to Change Your Life, has claimed that he is visited by two orbs the size of melons that he believes are his dead parents, and carried around a lifesize mannequin named Candice Cannes".

"Belinda Crisp, a contractor to the local council, visited River Haven to discuss the possibility of Edmonds allowing a cycle trail to pass through his land rather than alongside a highway. Crisp said she told Edmonds the cycle trail would bring thousands of cyclists to his business every year, but Edmonds objected.

“He started saying how dangerous [the cycle trail] was,” she told Stuff. He stood up and pointed at us both: ‘You two need your heads cut off and your brains replaced’.”

Stuff’s reporters listened to a recording and said Edmonds could be heard telling Crisp and her colleague: “All hell’s gonna break loose, right. And while you still have this attitude, you are not welcome here. Don’t even think about having a coffee, having a slice … you are our enemies.”

First thing: All officials should be named Belinda Crisp and should dress crisply and adopt a crisp manner.

Second thing: Edmonds should stay out there and keep his "positive energy" and that fvcker Blobby with him.

11 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The thing about Braverman is that I don’t even think she’s professing genuine Tory values. I’m virtually certain members of that party would be embarrassed and horrified by nearly all of her comments. She’s appealing to a part of society the majority  of us rightly shun. The morons of society. She’s so power hungry, I really do question if someone of her level of education actually believes what she says. She shouldn’t be anywhere near Govt let alone as Home Sec. 

I’m a proud child of immigrants. So my parents work extremely hard to get us out of poverty and allow me and siblings to have opportunities they could only dream of. Are there “bad” foreigners - of course, just like any other type of person. Do you want to know a bad immigrant ? Braverman’s parents who on that unfortunate night her father really should’ve wanked into a sock or something and save the rest of us. This might be deleted but I’m pretty certain they’ll quite a few on here (and society generally) who wished the silly sod did the same. 

You’re right she’s power hungry, but the far right  of the party are also using her as a puppet. Heard claims some of her speeches including the one that echoed Enoch Powell recently are being written by those members instead. Those members would deny it of course.

Edited by when_you're_smiling

there are a few people who do actually choose to live in a tent because tryigng to find somewhere with a proper roof over their heads is just too much to take on 

there are some refugees who have no choice but to live in tents 

but they are the vast minority 

braverman can find a few to prove her point- the Tory’s will continue to find stuff on the margins to try and make themselves look tough and appeal to part of the electorate. They are desperate 

5 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Noel Edmonds is upsetting the Kiwis...... lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/03/noel-edmonds-spat-with-council-new-zealand

"He lives with his wife, Liz, in the small rural community of Ngātīmoti. An investigation by the media outlet Stuff this week found that the couple had spent $30m on 12 properties in the area. 

One is Edmonds’ River Haven estate, which contains a cafe, pub and vineyard and regularly holds events for car enthusiasts as well as the occasional fundraiser.

Edmonds is famously a proponent of the benefits of “positive energy” to fight cancer, soothe plants and comfort pets. In 2016, he offered a pet counselling service, calling cats and dogs to offer them words of affirmation and positivity. He has published a book titled Positively Happy: Cosmic Ways to Change Your Life, has claimed that he is visited by two orbs the size of melons that he believes are his dead parents, and carried around a lifesize mannequin named Candice Cannes".

"Belinda Crisp, a contractor to the local council, visited River Haven to discuss the possibility of Edmonds allowing a cycle trail to pass through his land rather than alongside a highway. Crisp said she told Edmonds the cycle trail would bring thousands of cyclists to his business every year, but Edmonds objected.

“He started saying how dangerous [the cycle trail] was,” she told Stuff. He stood up and pointed at us both: ‘You two need your heads cut off and your brains replaced’.”

Stuff’s reporters listened to a recording and said Edmonds could be heard telling Crisp and her colleague: “All hell’s gonna break loose, right. And while you still have this attitude, you are not welcome here. Don’t even think about having a coffee, having a slice … you are our enemies.”

First thing: All officials should be named Belinda Crisp and should dress crisply and adopt a crisp manner.

Second thing: Edmonds should stay out there and keep his "positive energy" and that fvcker Blobby with him.

Makes you wonder if Edmonds and Icke were separated at birth.

• Like 1

What intrigues me about this is that these nonsensical statements usually play to a gallery. Yet have you heard or read anyone say that homelessness is a lifestyle choice and it's negative for everyone else? 

Are local MPs given letters stating this? Is it observed by the establishment? Where the hell did it originate from?

****ing hell. 

6 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

A nite of sex with me, she will never be the same.

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

I’d be amazed if she managed to survive the overwhelming sense of disappointment. 

Well, at least she'd be warm :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

As a lifestyle choice 

as a lifestyle choice

AS A LIFESTYLE CHOICE

She's pitching herself as the obvious choice as the new Conservative leader after Rishi is trounced in the next GE or trying to get a presenting gig on GB news. Maybe if everything wasn't so expensive and there were more jobs there wouldn't be any need to sleep rough or use tents.