Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

As an ex-homeless, can confirm the streets are flooded with bloody homeless wannabie fakers who were only there because they wanted to look as cool as me.

Cant say whether it was the bruises from the late night drunken beatings, the lack of possessions from being nicked by lads having a laugh, or the stench of stale piss from when they relived themselves on me - all I know is that I cut a very desirable lifestyle.

• Sad 4

32 minutes ago, Daggers said:

As an ex-homeless, can confirm the streets are flooded with bloody homeless wannabie fakers who were only there because they wanted to look as cool as me.

Cant say whether it was the bruises from the late night drunken beatings, the lack of possessions from being nicked by lads having a laugh, or the stench of stale piss from when they relived themselves on me - all I know is that I cut a very desirable lifestyle.

Suella wouldn’t understand the irony - she wants you as the poster boy for the policy 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Wow. That's deeply saddening.

I have been to many, many calls to street dwellers and mostly it's been a tragic and emotional experience.

Some do choose street dwelling for whatever reasons that I can't understand.

Thousands don't. They are mostly victims of circumstance. 

I doubt many are fakers and I know you are making a serious point

Jordan’s foreign minister showing the way..

Jordan's Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi has called for all sides to work together to "stop a catastrophe that will haunt the region for generations".

He made the call during his joint news conference in Amman with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry.

He said: "I think we need to remind each other of our humanity. I think we need to accept that killing more people will not bring [back] those who are lost on both sides, as tragic as the loss is.

"I think we need to all emphasise that everything we can do to save one more life is imperative upon all of us."

He added: "As human beings, we just cannot accept to see all that killing unfolding, to see all that reduction of life...How can we justify to anybody that killing 9,000 people, killing 3,700 children, destroying 150,000 houses, destroying hospitals - how can we justify that this is self-defence?"

Safadi warned that the war "is going to push us all again into the abyss of hatred and dehumanisation that will make killing even more acceptable. That needs to stop.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Daggers said:

You do know Suetan will copy and paste this into her next speec... diatribe.

14 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

If Sunak had any decency or balls he’d sack Bravermsn for being an utter cvnt 

We’re talking about a Prime Minister who, last Christmas while doing a shift in a homeless canteen for a photo opportunity, asked a homeless man if he worked in business, and after the man replied “I’m a homeless person actually”, proceeded to then ask an actual homeless person if he’d like to go into finance.

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

im going to assume that these proposals are a result of Ant and Dec telling them what to do as a joke through an earpiece.

Nothing else would make sense.

On 03/11/2023 at 09:31, urban.spaceman said:

There really can’t be a more useless bunch of twats than these people. I honestly think they would genuinely prefer being in perpetual opposition than have to compromise on some things to be in power. They don’t have a single brain cell between them.

Case in point.

****ing idiots.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Should we be looking at a Muslim political party being establishing over here?   - would seem a democratic development if a large group feel that they are unrepresented 

Should we be voting based on our religion or ethnic origin? I don’t believe so. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

I don’t get it? Why do they want him to step aside? Who do they think will replace him? 

Sidiqi is a Corbynite, anti-Semite, Momentum fruitloop. If they are anything like him then they’ll want a slug or piece of household furniture to stand instead.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Me neither but business is business and it wouldn’t surprise me to see a party trying to establish itself in the vacuum that the current situation has created 

Fair point. There’s certainly areas where such a party would probably garner votes based on what you said. I guess it could be down to human nature (how people relate to those similar to them in beliefs and even how they look).  In an ideal world I think we should vote for anyone who promoted the values that are important to us regardless of religion / creed.