Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

https://news.sky.com/story/nick-adderley-suspended-chief-constable-of-northamptonshire-police-found-guilty-of-gross-misconduct-13156422

So delighted with this. The man wasn’t fit to be an officer, he should’ve been in jail. Adderley has threatened local journos in the past, he has been a vile, despicable man. Meanwhile, he’d portray himself as some kind of supercop on his private news service he set up, wasting hundreds of thousands on a team of PR operatives.

He was a WALT from the get-go, we all knew it. Then, as it became clear to him that no one was buying his lies, he tried to get the hearing to collapse by demanding the chair was replaced due to bias.

So, fvck you very much, Nick. Enjoy pushing trollies in retirement now you’ve lost your pension. 

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

https://news.sky.com/story/nick-adderley-suspended-chief-constable-of-northamptonshire-police-found-guilty-of-gross-misconduct-13156422

So delighted with this. The man wasn’t fit to be an officer, he should’ve been in jail. Adderley has threatened local journos in the past, he has been a vile, despicable man. Meanwhile, he’d portray himself as some kind of supercop on his private news service he set up, wasting hundreds of thousands on a team of PR operatives.

He was a WALT from the get-go, we all knew it. Then, as it became clear to him that no one was buying his lies, he tried to get the hearing to collapse by demanding the chair was replaced due to bias.

So, fvck you very much, Nick. Enjoy pushing trollies in retirement now you’ve lost your pension. 

The bit about the sea cadets made me spit some tea out. 

Doesn't really say much for their vetting process does it?  It also tells a story about the sort of people who purport to be public servants whilst in fact being lying, self-serving, loathsome little tw@ts.  I am sure there are many more of them thriving out there now than there was, say, 40 years ago.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bordersfox said:

The bit about the sea cadets made me spit some tea out. 

Doesn't really say much for their vetting process does it?  It also tells a story about the sort of people who purport to be public servants whilst in fact being lying, self-serving, loathsome little tw@ts.  I am sure there are many more of them thriving out there now than there was, say, 40 years ago.  

The full story is on NN Journal as they covered it religiously. 

https://www.nnjournal.co.uk/

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Jay Slater

I meant the machete reference, sorry.

It's strange he was in a car with 2 other lads and vanished after being dropped off somewhere (unless I misread the timeline).

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

I meant the machete reference, sorry.

It's strange he was in a car with 2 other lads and vanished after being dropped off somewhere (unless I misread the timeline).

Check out his conviction

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Not sure who decided that the young person missing was really that important for the public domain. Let the emergency services look for them, rather than this weird, almost social media like updates. 

Maybe, just maybe, being involved in a golf club/machete attack, dealing drugs then vanishing may pique interest?

Then the Mum raising £30,000 for nothing and going on holiday - err, helping - is a bit Sharon Matthewsy?

Then the girlfriend doing interviews with her back to camera is exceptionally off?

Of course people are going to talk about it - and none of them talking about it are interfering with a “rescue operation” in any way. 

Do you pop into the LCFC forum section to tell people not to talk about things and just let the club get on with doing what they do?

12 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Maybe, just maybe, being involved in a golf club/machete attack, dealing drugs then vanishing may pique interest?

Then the Mum raising £30,000 for nothing and going on holiday - err, helping - is a bit Sharon Matthewsy?

Then the girlfriend doing interviews with her back to camera is exceptionally off?

Of course people are going to talk about it - and none of them talking about it are interfering with a “rescue operation” in any way. 

Do you pop into the LCFC forum section to tell people not to talk about things and just let the club get on with doing what they do?

The media haven’t reported much of what you’ve said. I don’t have social media but have been told the points you’ve made. Still not sure why it’s such a pertinent story within the general election period. That strange interview with the woman(back to camera)and the go fund me page, I believe are a result of media scrutiny.

And regarding LCFC, I moan about King Power more than most. I know you do too.

56 minutes ago, westernpark said:

. Still not sure why it’s such a pertinent story within the general election period.

Because people can think about more than one thing at the same time

• Like 1