Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

I just had to caution my 13 y o about the jay slater story 

he began to tell me about a vehicle that had been seen blah blah blah. ‘Yes it seems odd’, I agreed, but then advised him that  nothing he’s read on SM needs to be true or false - there is no accountability whatsoever.  I told him he shouldn’t be wasting his time looking at the story. 

social media again I’m afraid - I will say that some of the facebook stuff I’ve seen is hilarious - trouble is I can’t say whether those responsible are genuine or taking the pee. That’s how low the bar is in this country for intelligence. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I just had to caution my 13 y o about the jay slater story 

he began to tell me about a vehicle that had been seen blah blah blah. ‘Yes it seems odd’, I agreed, but then advised him that  nothing he’s read on SM needs to be true or false - there is no accountability whatsoever.  I told him he shouldn’t be wasting his time looking at the story. 

social media again I’m afraid - I will say that some of the facebook stuff I’ve seen is hilarious - trouble is I can’t say whether those responsible are genuine or taking the pee. That’s how low the bar is in this country for intelligence. 

Some of the stuff posted around him is wild. I put it down to the fact that when anyone goes missing in such a high profile way, there are always people that want to question everything but maybe don't want their family and friends to think they are insensitive. However, given this boys past, they feel comfortable saying whatever they want about him. 

11 hours ago, Daggers said:

Maybe, just maybe, being involved in a golf club/machete attack, dealing drugs then vanishing may pique interest?

Then the Mum raising £30,000 for nothing and going on holiday - err, helping - is a bit Sharon Matthewsy?

Then the girlfriend doing interviews with her back to camera is exceptionally off?

Of course people are going to talk about it - and none of them talking about it are interfering with a “rescue operation” in any way. 

Do you pop into the LCFC forum section to tell people not to talk about things and just let the club get on with doing what they do?

Cant  believe the family are complaining about the authorities not doing enough?

Theyve literally had the helicopters out and everything and it's been on the news non stop.

If the family should just " miraculously find" machete wielding angelic son, after all these days, hope the authorities  do a full investigation  into them!

Definitely  more to this than us gullible folk are led to believe( Drugs mule gone wrong.)

4 hours ago, Raj said:

Cant  believe the family are complaining about the authorities not doing enough?

Theyve literally had the helicopters out and everything and it's been on the news non stop.

If the family should just " miraculously find" machete wielding angelic son, after all these days, hope the authorities  do a full investigation  into them!

Definitely  more to this than us gullible folk are led to believe( Drugs mule gone wrong.)

I done some digging apparently he lost his stash of drugs (as he is involved in a group dealing drugs in Tenerife) he then went off with two men to the house and since then has not been seen, those two men probably involved in this group and passed him over to the mafia controlling the dealers.. the go fund me page was setup to pay off the debt that's why his mum said she think he was kidnapped.

Very strange but I think its something along these lines.

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I done some digging apparently he lost his stash of drugs (as he is involved in a group dealing drugs in Tenerife) he then went off with two men to the house and since then has not been seen, those two men probably involved in this group and passed him over to the mafia controlling the dealers.. the go fund me page was setup to pay off the debt that's why his mum said she think he was kidnapped.

Very strange but I think its something along these lines.

Yep it will all come out soon hopefully.

Saw an interview the dad and brother and I think they would get parts In coronation  street!.

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

39 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Kremlin doubtful but their cronies likely. Last week was hospital this week airport. All coincides with wests decision to allow strikes on territories of the RF

Officially a cable fault 

The blood supply Co earlier last week was possibly a Russian hacking group (could be based in quite a few countries !) 

I would have thought that if Russia could induce a power failure at an airport, they’d choose Heathrow for biggest kudos 

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

That jay slater stuff is proper weird. Why has a just giving page been created? That in itself basically screams dodgy scam or some money needed to pay off people. 

Watch out for his sister installing a spa pool in her back garden 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

That jay slater stuff is proper weird. Why has a just giving page been created? That in itself basically screams dodgy scam or some money needed to pay off people. 

Agreed, find him safe and well and he's on a Ryanair flight back home for under 30 quid most likely if he's not too choosy about luggage and times.

Read the SM stuff though, and some of it does seem too detailed to not be legit, and it seems 30k has been cited as the amount owing to the drug lords he was allegedly working for. 

Obviously it's awful for his family if they genuinely don't know where he is, but his mum doesn't seem that bothered really, she's definitely giving Karen Matthews vibes about the whole thing, it's just weird. 

Edited by FoxesDeb

3 hours ago, Sampson said:

Ok back on topic. Can’t remember the last time the man was so clearly rattled. You love to see it. 

Funny how well he predicted Russia’s actions.

I wonder whether he put a bet on the date of the invasion.

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

It's not nice whenever someone goes missing but typing Jay Slater in Twitter and seeing the screenshot of the fb group that's been set up is having me in stitches. 

Pictures please else it didn't happen!:D