Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

3 hours ago, Torquay Gunner said:

First US Presidential debate tomorrow and MAGA have been peddling this tripe recently.

IMG_0121.thumb.jpeg.b71c76ef37fd71b4ee7b5861819ffa9c.jpeg

I wish the MAGA crowd would be forced to defend their own logic. If Biden does well in the debate solely on the basis of "performance enhancing drugs," why then wouldn't be taking them for the rest of his presidency? Why would a company that has somehow figured dementia not sell this wonder drug on the open market? Surely there would be money to be made. When has big Pharma not capitalized on some revolutionary new drug? 

13 minutes ago, danny. said:

I’ve read that headline 9-10 times and it still makes no sense to me 

Let me break it down for you.

Saddo planned to kidnap and rape Holly W and bragged about it on a web forum to an undercover copper

11 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

I wish the MAGA crowd would be forced to defend their own logic. If Biden does well in the debate solely on the basis of "performance enhancing drugs," why then wouldn't be taking them for the rest of his presidency? Why would a company that has somehow figured dementia not sell this wonder drug on the open market? Surely there would be money to be made. When has big Pharma not capitalized on some revolutionary new drug? 

I just wish they would make up their minds, is he ‘sleepy Joe’ or ‘jacked up Joe’?  Thing is they can say what they like, because their base will believe anything they’re told.  Like to think the independent voters will be more discerning. 

On 25/06/2024 at 18:07, Dahnsouff said:

Gotta spend your budget cos if you don’t it will get cut! 

Careful what you wish for. Half my community mental health team working within the gp’s surgeries have had their funding cut. Bang. Gone. Got an email today about it. Shitting myself now around my own role. Fcuking tories !

• Sad 2

this is an illustration of how difficult it is to trust any information out of Gaza 

The IDF have provided photographic evidence that Fadi  was also a PIJ member involved in weapon preparation and planning. They also showed a video of his assassination by drone which shows him cycling and no one in the vicinity. 

Even if they hired him unaware of his evening job, you would expect MSF to be an NGO that could be trusted to deliver reliable information. 

also seen some videos coming out of Gaza today that show clashes between Hamas and local clans.  It could be that we are beginning to see Hamas’ control breaking down. Would likely be a slow process - the general population are scarred by many years of total Hamas control. They won’t ‘jump’ easily. 

46 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Something certainly feels fishy about it, without pointing any fingers to anyone.

😂

Because there is such a range of people you could point a finger at:

1. The missing drug dealing thug

2. His Mum

3. The drug dealing girlfriend who doesn’t want to appear on camera

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

Trump by far looking the sharper thinking person, in this debate.

its all about wether you believe or agree with him or not.

Trump happy to lie completely, but Biden is increasingly like your old grandad talking to himself in the corner.  The difference from a couple of years ago is marked.