Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

2 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Might be some life in the old dog yet. Not keen on these rallies with baying supporters, but the Yanks seem to lap it up. Good post debate performance here from Biden though.

it’s amazing what a teleprompter and notes can do for you…

10 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You know 100% for fact that Trump was juiced to the balls because he said Biden would be and literally every accusation he throws around is an admission lol

Man projects more than the Leicester Square Odeon. 

just for the record it was Trump suggesting they both have drugs tests 3 days before the election..  and, amazingly, it was  the Biden camp that declined that invitation.. you have to ask the question why would he decline that invitation?

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Daggers said:

It’s bad for the world, but it’s good for us in attracting external investment.

Plus, it was never dull watching the news when Trump was in - we get to watch a second insurrection- maybe even a civil war - when he refuses to leave office or attempts to change the constitution. 

he won’t be able to change the constitution without a 2/3rds majority in congress and the senate. That would mean half of Democrats voting for him to stay longer…

8 hours ago, MPH said:

just for the record it was Trump suggesting they both have drugs tests 3 days before the election..  and, amazingly, it was  the Biden camp that declined that invitation.. you have to ask the question why would he decline that invitation?

Because it's insane, it's the presidential race and not MMA.

Edited by Babylon

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Because it's insane, it's the presidential race and not MMA.

The presidential race in the U.S is more of a circus than anything I have ever seen. It would have actually fit right in!

best thing about the debate was they spent the whole time telling each other they were the worst president in history, but each of them only got offended when they talked about how bad they each were at golf…

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MPH said:

The presidential race in the U.S is more of a circus than anything I have ever seen. It would have actually fit right in!

best thing about the debate was they spent the whole time telling each other they were the worst president in history, but each of them only got offended when they talked about how bad they each were at golf…

How pathetic was that ‘ I’m better at Golf than you’  are exchange.  Two kids in a playground. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

How pathetic was that ‘ I’m better at Golf than you’  are exchange.  Two kids in a playground. 

Being a good golfer does boost your ego a bit tbh.

Trust me :whistle:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Doesn’t sound good if they are calling off the search .

Poor lad .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cpe3nwn5d7wo

Unfortunately it's his own sheer stupidity that has probably cost him his life. Should have stayed with people he knew instead of going off alone. Who in their right mind decides to walk eight hours through unknown terrain instead of waiting two hours for a bus. 

Unless of course his dealers are holding him and are just waiting for the gofund me money to be delivered to them before he miraculously turns up.

Whatever has happened it's a mystery until he turns up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Unfortunately it's his own sheer stupidity that has probably cost him his life. Should have stayed with people he knew instead of going off alone. Who in their right mind decides to walk eight hours through unknown terrain instead of waiting two hours for a bus. 

Unless of course his dealers are holding him and are just waiting for the gofund me money to be delivered to them before he miraculously turns up.

Yes true not the first person to go wandering off and get into trouble recently. either. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

There’s a video online something happening on the beach and you can hear that Lucy Maes voice and then a boat comes in and goes back out then turns off its transmitter, can’t see it ending well, seems like they have been looking in the wrong place for the last two weeks.

Edited by whoareyaaa

34 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

There’s a video online something happening on the beach and you can hear that Lucy Maes voice and then a boat comes in and goes back out then turns off its transmitter, can’t see it ending well, seems like they have been looking in the wrong place for the last two weeks.

Skipped to his CCTV section - it's like going back in time to documented evidence of space aliens and the Lock Ness Monster.

The CCTV has a microphone? Bullshit. It has a microphone that is super-high quality and yet possesses the image capabilities of a 1990's 1MP camerphone? Bullshit. And Inspector Cluetwat has managed to get this footage that hasn't been obtained by any national media organisation? Bullshit.

Christ I hate these self-proclaimed 'citizen journalists'.

34 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Skipped to his CCTV section - it's like going back in time to documented evidence of space aliens and the Lock Ness Monster.

The CCTV has a microphone? Bullshit. It has a microphone that is super-high quality and yet possesses the image capabilities of a 1990's 1MP camerphone? Bullshit. And Inspector Cluetwat has managed to get this footage that hasn't been obtained by any national media organisation? Bullshit.

Christ I hate these self-proclaimed 'citizen journalists'.

That video is zoomed in there is a clear one out there, they have them along the beach in Tenerife also they are able to record audio, imagine a video camera that can capture audio lol when was this invented.. also it was in the dark.

This it the one not zoomed in 

Edited by whoareyaaa

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

That video is zoomed in there is a clear one out there, they have them along the beach in Tenerife also they are able to record audio, imagine a video camera that can capture audio lol when was this invented.. also it was in the dark.

This it the one not zoomed in 

Yeh, and here is another quality image of what happened

blog-Loch_Ness_Monster.jpg

• Haha 1

It's reported that turnout in the French parliamentary elections today is the highest for at least 40 years. 

I wonder what that means? Hopefully people mobilising to stop Le Pen's crew winning a majority, but could easily be the opposite or just high levels of interest.....

I'm expecting the opposite in the UK on Thursday - a very low turnout. For democracy's sake, I hope that I'm wrong about that.

17 hours ago, Sampson said:

First round of voting in the French election today. Frighteningly good chance that a western country could fall to the far right. 

it’s not looking good at all… however, with a second round coming soon it looks like they might fall short of an overall majoritY, IF the French left, center and even the center rights come together like never before and unite in opposition then none of their immigration reforms can pass.. however it appears to me that if the French feel like they were targeted by Muslim terrorists before, then it has the possibility of getting much worse..