Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Just don’t ask Trump for his favourite verse, or anything else bible related! 

"For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, Donald, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish..."

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

So if there’s one person worth listening to on the Israel / Palestinian war , it’s a  compassionate Gazan that is full of disdain for Hamas.

he has some excellent points on several different tweets.. here’s one of them..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I hope they have a public competition for the show title.

Aside from Geebeebies' 12 viewers, who the fvck is going to watch that?

5 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Aside from Geebeebies' 12 viewers, who the fvck is going to watch that?

Most people probably out of sheer morbid curiosity.

I imagine it might do well abroad with people who crave Bridgerton or Downton Abbey. 

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

I hope they have a public competition for the show title.

On the bog with Jacob Rees-Mogg

Posted (edited)

Just in case there was any doubt.. even CNN are ripping the president to shreds…

plus, these clips are AFTER the debate… proving it wasn’t a single catastrophic moment.. and the best is that some of them were AFTER the interviewer was fed the questions to ask the president!

Edited by MPH

i will add that I fail to see what CNN has to gain from doing this… other than not wanting to have their own reputation tarnished by going  down with him… I’d expect this from Fox News, but not CNN..

8 hours ago, MPH said:

i will add that I fail to see what CNN has to gain from doing this… other than not wanting to have their own reputation tarnished by going  down with him… I’d expect this from Fox News, but not CNN..

Well they obviously believe that Biden simply cannot win 

so they want him replaced with someone who has a chance - albeit not a great chance because latecomers rarely gain traction 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

so they want him replaced with someone who has a chance - albeit not a great chance because latecomers rarely gain traction 

It should be obvious to most that Biden is too old to run again and his mental acuity has declined markedly in the last four years.  However, it is interesting that mainstream media largely ignores Trump's similar cognitive struggles.  It is not just his usual rambling bulls*** about sharks etc,  he actually glitches quite badly in most of his speeches ( so many on YouTube).   He famously, when shown a photograph confused E Jean Carroll with his ex wife Marla Maples, when giving evidence at the civil trial.  Imagine if that had been Biden.  I hope Biden can be persuaded to step down, but it’s going to need a lot more democrats to come forward. 

14 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Anyone seen the new member for Leicester south today ?

just a joke 😄

You weren’t far off, it’s been announced as Majid Freeman who was a major part of his campaign. 

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Harris is an interesting one… she’s actually not very popular within the Democratic Party but I imagine would be with the voters…

but imagine making the effort to go out and vote for Biden as your candidate only to have someone  else take his place.. would that weaken your desire to go and vote for that person?