Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

Harris is an interesting one… she’s actually not very popular within the Democratic Party but I imagine would be with the voters…

but imagine making the effort to go out and vote for Biden as your candidate only to have someone  else take his place.. would that weaken your desire to go and vote for that person?

I don’t think it makes any  difference to the democrats but the swing voters that they need to get hold of may not go for her. FWIW, a lot of those target votes are women so you’d think a big chunk would be supportive (given who she’d be up against) 

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Surely that’s got to reflect on Adam if he’s actually charged ???

He’ll just say it’s evidence of a pro-Israeli/genocide conspiracy and people will lap it up. By all accounts he wasn’t plotting attacks or the like, just encouraging stuff which could/should be perceived as extremist. 

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

He’ll just say it’s evidence of a pro-Israeli/genocide conspiracy and people will lap it up. By all accounts he wasn’t plotting attacks or the like, just encouraging stuff which could/should be perceived as extremist. 

it depends on his relationship with freeman. 

if it’s close then I reckon he will struggle to be heard in Westminster - the speaker will blank him 

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Harris is an interesting one… she’s actually not very popular within the Democratic Party but I imagine would be with the voters…

but imagine making the effort to go out and vote for Biden as your candidate only to have someone  else take his place.. would that weaken your desire to go and vote for that person?

Not if your major objective is to keep Trump out of the White House, which I would imagine would be a strong motivator for most democrats or indeed many independents(hopefully). 

Edited by Torquay Gunner

Poor guy.

“As we've just reported, the three women killed in a crossbow attack in Bushey, near Watford, are Carol Hunt, the wife of the BBC commentator John Hunt, and two of their daughters.“

To lose 3 members of your family in such circumstances.

Horrible.

• Sad 7

13 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Poor guy.

“As we've just reported, the three women killed in a crossbow attack in Bushey, near Watford, are Carol Hunt, the wife of the BBC commentator John Hunt, and two of their daughters.“

Horrible.

So grim, hope they catch him soon. 

48 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Poor guy.

Horrible.

Oh Jesus. Absolutely horrific. 

15 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Gut-wrenching story. A rejected ex-boyfriend of one of the daughters...?

The ages line up, but it would all be conjecture until this see's a trial or something like that. You have to feel for John and his other daughter. Apparently John was the one who got home around 7pm and raised the alarm on it all. 

Just now, ramboacdc said:

The ages line up, but it would all be conjecture until this see's a trial or something like that. You have to feel for John and his other daughter. Apparently John was the one who got home around 7pm and raised the alarm on it all. 

I've seen a pic of him onine with his arm round one of the daughters so looks that way....

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Fook sakes with a crossbow how horrible. I mean any manner of murder is but yikes. Such a senseless loss of life. My heart goes out to the guy and his family.

Can't comprehend someone owning a cross bow number 1, let alone using it to kill 3 people - you have to reload the thing, that means the final moments of all 3 victims would of been horiffic

• Sad 3

Hope he just doesn't kill himself, do the right thing in handing himself in and face real justice from this.

Edited by Wymsey

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

He is an ex boyfriend of one of the daughters.   Whether that means an actual boyfriend or spurned will no doubt come out over time. 

people are talking down here - friends of friends etc etc 

Just  horrific 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He’s been found by police 

not confirmed if he’s alive or dead 

The BBC aren't saying anything on it, though?

Edit: Also there's an ambulance reported at Enfield Cemetery..

Edited by Wymsey

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Possibly decided to limit/change style of coverage considering the victim’s family is a colleague. 

That could well be true, didn't think of that - thanks.