Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

55 minutes ago, Bert said:

He looks exactly how you’d imagine him to look. 

Images are being circulated online of somebody called Thomas Matthew Crooks, but it seems to be the wrong Thomas Matthew Crooks. The guy in the images has posted a video admitting that’s his name and that he hates Trump, but proving that he’s clearly not the shooter. 

3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Well this has certainly given a strange start to England winning the Euro’s day hasn’t it.

I hope the England forwards can shoot better later

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Images are being circulated online of somebody called Thomas Matthew Crooks, but it seems to be the wrong Thomas Matthew Crooks. The guy in the images has posted a video admitting that’s his name and that he hates Trump, but proving that he’s clearly not the shooter. 

Where did you see that?

Frightening for the guy if his photo is being falsely shared 

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

No shooting does that. 

Him legitimately losing the election because the American people overwhelming vote against a rapist, fascist, traitor with extremely blatant links to Vladimir Putin is what does that. 

Actually locking him up for the very real crimes he's committed does that. 

Shooting at him just strengthens his position and inspires god only knows what in revenge from his hardline support. 

It's a completely senseless and unpleasant thing to do. 

Your faith in the American electorate and justice system is warming but I can’t help thinking it’s misplaced. Donald Trump is winning this election, he was before yesterday and he still is. And he’s demonstrated that he personally is a huge threat to democracy in the USA, I definitely used to come down on the same side as you - that political assassination doesn’t achieve anything - but there’s some world leaders you look at and think ‘there’s no way this country could find someone worse’ :sweating: 

As you say, it’s strengthened his position and serves as an excuse for him and his base to go further, which is an absolute nightmare. Appreciate this sounds hideously callous, but the timing is absolutely senseless and braindead. Doing this during an election campaign regardless of whether it was successful or not was always likely to help a pretty vile Republican party improve their chances of Presidential/House/Senate success. I’m not sure the act itself was senseless, just because Trump is a pretty unique combination of evil with the power to implement it, though I appreciate it’s a horrible position to hold.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Your faith in the American electorate and justice system is warming but I can’t help thinking it’s misplaced. Donald Trump is winning this election, he was before yesterday and he still is. And he’s demonstrated that he personally is a huge threat to democracy in the USA, I definitely used to come down on the same side as you - that political assassination doesn’t achieve anything - but there’s some world leaders you look at and think ‘there’s no way this country could find someone worse’ :sweating: 

As you say, it’s strengthened his position and serves as an excuse for him and his base to go further, which is an absolute nightmare. Appreciate this sounds hideously callous, but the timing is absolutely senseless and braindead. Doing this during an election campaign regardless of whether it was successful or not was always likely to help a pretty vile Republican party improve their chances of Presidential/House/Senate success. I’m not sure the act itself was senseless, just because Trump is a pretty unique combination of evil with the power to implement it, though I appreciate it’s a horrible position to hold.

Was he not behind in the polling up til yesterday despite every media outlet dog piling Biden and ignoring all of Trumps gaffes, glossing over Cannon and the Supreme Court corrupting the justice system for him and fresh allegations of crimes alongside Epstein? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Was he not behind in the polling up til yesterday despite every media outlet dog piling Biden and ignoring all of Trumps gaffes, glossing over Cannon and the Supreme Court corrupting the justice system for him and fresh allegations of crimes alongside Epstein? 

I don't believe so, I think he's been polling above Biden for months.

• Like 3

If the pictures I've seen are accurate then it's pretty bad failure in security that he wasn't spotted prior to shooting?  

And the from image he looks every bit the stereotypical American shooter. 

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

If the pictures I've seen are accurate then it's pretty bad failure in security that he wasn't spotted prior to shooting?  

And the from image he looks every bit the stereotypical American shooter. 

He's literally wearing the t-shirt of a conservative gun nut's YouTube channel and sitting on an exposed roof in an area crawling with snipers. 

And apparently bystanders spotted him and told the police. 

It isn't an entirely good look for the secret service. 

Wouldn't be surprised if the shooter was a loner, failed by the authorities and his parents failed to have any concerns about their wellbeing - like some of the lone-shooter culprits in the country in the past.

This news should come as no surprise. Better men, indeed Presidents, have been assassinated in the US before now.

In fact given Trump is such a divisive individual and the millions of guns swilling about in the US I'm amazed it hasn't happened before.

I can’t see this as being the last attempt on Trump’s life.  Since he’s very much against gun control and defending their insane right to bear arms, he’s certainly stored up a fair bit of karma for himself. 

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

You couldn’t want for a better campaign photo could you - and he’s had a few!

Some subliminal references in that propaganda?

image.jpeg.86841b597220f5230e2895143502cc89.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1