Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

58 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The most interesting part of this analysis is that it suggests Donald Trump has a brain.

Biden used to have one… :ph34r:

Here’s a little video of the police being told before the shooting exactly where the shooter was.. 

police didn’t seem to know what to do…

16 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I’ll say one thing on this, that I’ve not seen anyone really mention.

That is the positioning of the Snippers - that suggests they knew they had a security weaknesses in that direction.

From what I’ve seen, they were only ever setup and pointing in that direction.

100%, they are counter snipers and that area was clearly the weakness they were there to watch. The roof is pitched, and the sniper stays behind the pitch, obviously only appearing at the very last second, and even then he'd of only been fractionally visible. Which is when you see the counter sniper look up from his scope, almost as if to confirm what he saw before the first shot rang out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MPH said:

Here’s a little video of the police being told before the shooting exactly where the shooter was.. 

police didn’t seem to know what to do…

Lots and lots of people should lose their jobs over this. Starting with the director of the Secret Service.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Between this and Biden's recent antics, it's an easy win for the Republicans. 

The only hope the Democrats have is to persuade Biden to step down immediately and find somebody very compelling to replace him - and even if they do that it will still be a long shot. 

20 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

The only hope the Democrats have is to persuade Biden to step down immediately and find somebody very compelling to replace him - and even if they do that it will still be a long shot. 

I don’t think they’ll bother doing that - I expect them to just accept the ‘L’.

5 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Nah - nobody wants to give up that type of power

27 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

There’s the problem.  They don’t have anyone very compelling to replace him with.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

8 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

yeah, they’ll just trot out that photo of Trump  fist in the air at every rally and that’s going to add a few votes every time it’s shown.

accept the L now and reinvent themselves and they could have the presidency for the next 20 years with a good rebrand.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, marbles said:

There’s the problem.  They don’t have anyone very compelling to replace him with.

Which is a bit alarming for one of the two main political parties in a country of more than 330 million people...

5 minutes ago, marbles said:

So the Democrats don’t have anyone more electable than Biden amongst their 48 senators? The absolute state of US politics. 

6 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

So the Democrats don’t have anyone more electable than Biden amongst their 48 senators? The absolute state of US politics. 

They've got several, but similar to Labour post-Brown, must of the candidates think the writing is on the wall and won't come forward as they'd expect to lose. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, MPH said:

yeah, they’ll just trot out that photo of Trump  fist in the air at every rally and that’s going to add a few votes every time it’s shown.

accept the L now and reinvent themselves and they could have the presidency for the next 20 years with a good rebrand.

I’m expecting the evangelical route - God saved Trump to save America.

What’s clear is it’s going to be absolutely unbearable for any sane person to watch the fallout from all of this unfold.

There’s already social media spammers picking out people from the crowd via the footage and declaring their reactions as ‘not normal’ suggesting they’re some sort of plant or agent of the state.

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I mean, you're talking about just accepting a convicted criminal, possible rapist and general lunatic to become leader of a country with one of the largest arsenals in the world.

1 hour ago, Torquay Gunner said:

We’re talking about someone who could come in on short notice and overcome the momentum Trump has built up.

Now do I think there was a better option last year when the campaigning started? Yes.  Absolutely.

Currently the big standout is Gavin Newsom out of California.  However, I don’t know how he would overcome the stigma of over the top taxes and the rep of being way too soft on crime and illegal immigration in such a short period of time - especially when those were the issues hurting Biden before the debate.