Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

As you get older, it becomes clearer that anyone involved in politics in any fashion, whether local, national, or to be so invested they actually attend conferences and rallies... has a mental disorder of some sort. 

Ok. :unsure:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

These people are not right in the head

Without context, I reckon you wouldn’t know whether these are right wingers showing solidarity or left wingers taking the p*ss.

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

As you get older, it becomes clearer that anyone involved in politics in any fashion, whether local, national, or to be so invested they actually attend conferences and rallies... has a mental disorder of some sort. 

Is that an issue if they care deeply about who they vote for?..

Edited by Wymsey

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Is that an issue if they care deeply about who they vote for?..

Yes. lol I've not come across many that aren't indoctrinated when they are the sort to attend conferences. 

Edited by Babylon
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yes. lol I've not come across many that aren't indoctrinated when they are the sort to attend conferences. 

I'm willing to bet your sample size is pretty small.

51 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Fake news media. That's not a cultish affectation. That's just bandages from the lobotomy required to get in the front door.

What an odd bunch they seem to be. Another thing I noticed after the shooting at the rally was the shouts of USA USA. I think most of us thought the shooter was one of their own rather than a foreigner and so it proved to be. For all this wrapping themselves in the Stars and Stripes the chief danger regarding violence in America  comes from their own US born.

4 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

What an odd bunch they seem to be. Another thing I noticed after the shooting at the rally was the shouts of USA USA. I think most of us thought the shooter was one of their own rather than a foreigner and so it proved to be. For all this wrapping themselves in the Stars and Stripes the chief danger regarding violence in America  comes from their own US born.

Prime example of blind patriotism 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Just seen the one with Kari Lake :o

Farage going full "I'VE GOT MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU'VE GOT COWS" Partridge is excellent.

8 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Farage going full "I'VE GOT MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU'VE GOT COWS" Partridge is excellent.

Yeah, well - that was just a performative interview by both sides, with each playing to their own supporters.

I get that the “he will do nothing for Clacton” is an attack line, but I don’t feel this was the occasion to really push that notion.

Sometimes you just need to wait a bit and let a pattern of behaviour form before challenging.

32 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Check out Maitlis' two interviews on social media today.

Absolute class.

MAGA politicians and supporters are insane

6 minutes ago, FoxyPV said:

MAGA politicians and supporters are insane

No. The people in charge of naming Edinburgh’s tram are insane

IMG_7336.jpeg

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Just seen the one with Kari Lake :o

Amusing how she gets questioned so much and then has to resort to their 'you are fake news' line. 

55 minutes ago, Daggers said:

No. The people in charge of naming Edinburgh’s tram are insane

IMG_7336.jpeg

This sort of insanity, I can relate to though. 

So the secret service used health and safety concerns as to why no one was placed on the roof the shooter was placed on. They said the slope was too steep.

as you can see in this photo, it looks terrible…

IMG_6145.jpeg

• Like 1