Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

Another terrible miscarriage of justice, Andy Malkinson wrongly jailed for rape with

some very dubious evidence provided by Lancashire Police then refused parole 

because he wouldn’t confess to the crime he didn’t commit, finally when they discovered 

DNA evidence that implicated someone else the CCRC refused to review the case and

the evidence went missing.

This poor guy has spent a vast amount of his life in jail and now has mental health problems.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Another terrible miscarriage of justice, Andy Malkinson wrongly jailed for rape with

some very dubious evidence provided by Lancashire Police then refused parole 

because he wouldn’t confess to the crime he didn’t commit, finally when they discovered 

DNA evidence that implicated someone else the CCRC refused to review the case and

the evidence went missing.

This poor guy has spent a vast amount of his life in jail and now has mental health problems.

And to rub salt in it; his compensation was to be deducted 'board and lodging' for his time in prison.

Unbelievable.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Daggers said:

These people are not right in the head

Watching that video makes me realise more than ever, how dumb these evangelical, redneck Trump supporters are.

(By the way, I typed this sentence into the MS Co-Pilot, AI editor to see if it would amend my post and I got this response: "I'm here to provide a positive and respectful environment for all users. Let's focus on more constructive topics".

Jeez. Even AI is having a go at me. 

8 hours ago, Dunge said:

Without context, I reckon you wouldn’t know whether these are right wingers showing solidarity or left wingers taking the p*ss.

I think we know.

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Watching that video makes me realise more than ever, how dumb these evangelical, redneck Trump supporters are.

(By the way, I typed this sentence into the MS Co-Pilot, AI editor to see if it would amend my post and I got this response: "I'm here to provide a positive and respectful environment for all users. Let's focus on more constructive topics".

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Well, coincidentally, I was just now prepping some veg and thinking to myself (independently of any knowledge of any similar thoughts), "what if someone in the inside was opposed to Trump and was aware of the shooters plan". Then I thought "that's preposterous, they must have a whole team of planners working together in preparation for a Presidential rally and not all of them could be involved in such a conspiracy".

Like JFK, surely it's a lone gunman?

Or is it?

More likely cock up rather than conspiracy. By the way how many here can remember JFK?

6 hours ago, st albans fox said:

sadly the poster was actually 'TRAM-PEDE'

Trampede: an occurrence in which a large group of frightened or excited animals or people run together in a wild and uncontrolled way to escape from something, get out of a place, etc

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Yes so am I. And I wouldn’t put it past the Yanks either. Some of the states are the most bonkers places on God’s earth.

Believe me, I know..

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

Well, coincidentally, I was just now prepping some veg and thinking to myself (independently of any knowledge of any similar thoughts), "what if someone in the inside was opposed to Trump and was aware of the shooters plan". Then I thought "that's preposterous, they must have a whole team of planners working together in preparation for a Presidential rally and not all of them could be involved in such a conspiracy".

Like JFK, surely it's a lone gunman?

Or is it?

I'm writing a thriller around this.

Or am I?!

9 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Leeds is falling apart… again! 

Lots of crazy videos about - most of them posted by certain ‘characters’ which I didn’t want to share directly.

A lot of ‘amateur’ rioters from what I’ve seen 

they need to cover their faces to avoid a ‘knock on the door’ !

It's well known that AI has right wing sympathies.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

A lot of ‘amateur’ rioters from what I’ve seen 

they need to cover their faces to avoid a ‘knock on the door’ !

Yep, I expect there will be a show of force by Yorkshire police soon enough.

It’s now perfectly legal, thanks to the Supreme Court here in the United States, to punish someone for being homeless, even if they have nowhere else to sleep/ live.

a nice $275 fine in Oregon, currently, for sleeping in a public place…

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

"I hope I don't get caught"

"Trying" to set a bus on fire.

Well known fact - you just hold a lighter to a bus and WHOOSH!

That some of them reckon divine intervention saved Trump. When another victim did die this seems a rather heartless suggestion