Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

The fvck is that about? 🤣

Apparently a child was taken to A&E with a head injury which wasn’t accidental causation 

The authorities turned up at the family home to remove the other 4 kids for their safety and it’s all gone off as a consequence 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Made the mistake of checking Twitter - racist Twitter is on one. CBA with the blocking tonight. I’m having a gin.

Gin and Opiates. You'll be off your tits :D

Just now, Daggers said:

Made the mistake of checking Twitter - racist Twitter is on one. CBA with the blocking tonight. I’m having a gin.

It’s awkward in situations like this though, because they always have the best footage of the monumental craziness that’s going on! 

• Haha 1

I do hope it isn't largely a group of a certain ethnicity or culture that is taking part in these reported riots in Leeds.

If it is, there's yet more evidence for those who will dispute the benefits and integration of our harmonious, multi-cultural society.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes

5 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I do hope it isn't largely a group of a certain ethnicity or culture that is taking part in these reported riots in Leeds.

If it is, there's yet more evidence for those who will dispute the benefits and integration of our harmonious, multi-cultural society.

No there definitely seemed to be plenty of  multicultural joy in trashing the police car in the videos I saw!

14 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Yes it is mainly the south Asian part of Leeds, and south Asians rioting. Exceptionally frustrating at it leads to aspersions and expressions such as this. 

8 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

The absolute brass of this cvnt 😂

Nothing between those big ears of his

Could the disorder spread, like it did with the London riots years ago!. Absolutely disgraceful scenes and the police have lost the streets in this this country to mob mentality. There is just so much lawlessness around now with are prisons beyond bursting and our justice system is a complete joke where the is no real deterrent to to crime and antisocial behaviour. politicians have severely let down the ordinary hard working law abiding citizens of this country. 

4 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Could the disorder spread, like it did with the London riots years ago!. Absolutely disgraceful scenes and the police have lost the streets in this this country to mob mentality. There is just so much lawlessness around now with are prisons beyond bursting and our justice system is a complete joke where the is no real deterrent to to crime and antisocial behaviour. politicians have severely let down the ordinary hard working law abiding citizens of this country. 

There has been an argument that if there was a group of England football fans involved in even minor trouble then the riot squads would have been deployed pronto.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Are you more angry at that than the actual criminal disorder thats currently happening?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

There has been an argument that if there was a group of England football fans involved in even minor trouble then the riot squads would have been deployed pronto.

I’m not so sure about that.

The sheer numbers there meant it was a difficult situation to police in the moment.

Would Yorkshire police have had the tactical numbers of riot trained police and appropriate vehicles on hand, midway through on a Thursday evening? 

We can see from the footage they did have a go and sensibly decided to withdraw - so I think the suggestion the lack of action was down to ‘who’ was causing trouble is an unfair suggestion to make.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

The sheer numbers there meant it was a difficult situation to police in the moment.

Would Yorkshire police have had the tactical numbers of riot trained police and appropriate vehicles on hand, midway through on a Thursday evening? 

We can see from the footage they did have a go and sensibly decided to withdraw - so I think the suggestion the lack of action was down to ‘who’ was causing trouble is an unfair suggestion to make.

Good points made. Not so much the current Leeds incident but the 2 tier policing issue is not far below the surface after recent events concerning the Met in London. By the way I generally am sympathetic towards the Police and can't stand the idea a mob gets involved and starts trashing the neighbourhood and infrastructure 

5 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I think you'll find that intelligence would have been gathered by the police from sources such as police 'spotters', CCTV, social media ect. Then, instead of going into rioting groups to make arrests, they'll be knocking on doors over the next few days.

If charged, I hope they throw the bloody book at those found guilty of any crimes.

• Like 1

Seen a video of a copper getting hit by a quad bike, taking it like a mad bastard and bringing the twat down and arresting him. 

Then the guy videoing it says 'leave him alone he's just a kid'. Yes, one that swerved into a copper deliberately. Deserves everything coming to him. 

Then you have the standard gammons who pop up straight away at this kind of rioting... 

• Like 3

If it is about social services taking children away for their own safety what did all the rioters and crowds expect to happen? Keep them there in a hostile situation with the parents that had apparently caused their baby sibling to  get a fractured skull? 

It's these kinds of situations where if social services did nothing and the other children were harmed, they'd be criticised to high hell. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Been a busy old news day today and includes the Daily Mail doing a 180 on their opinion on Judges!

Same Judge…

IMG_1299.thumb.jpeg.a17a7a07854f54f168d768572a643abb.jpeg

Edited by EnderbyFox
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If it is about social services taking children away for their own safety what did all the rioters and crowds expect to happen? 

I very much doubt any of the rioters really knew what they were rioting about.

But if you have media creating divisions - groups will try to protect their own, regardless of whether that makes any sense at all.

The situation in NI is another example.