Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

13 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Ladies & Gentleman… they got him!

As a elder politician you should know when to stand down, when it is becoming too much and when you and others know and can see your slowly losing your faculties and it is becoming too much. There is no shame in stepping down for health and family reasons and wanting a less presured lifestyle especially at the age he is. He obviously didn't want to but mounting pressure to step down by a growing number of his own party. Carrying on would of only hurt himself his family and mostly his own party as well as his country and as the leader of the free world. 

10 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

It's certainly right, and he knows it.

Wouldn't be surprised if some diagnosis will be officially announced at some point.

Terrible idea to announce it. The MAGAtwats will use it as another thing against the Democrats for decades.

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

First female president on the way then ? 

I think the Dem’s will go for an open contest.

I saw clips of Pete Buttigieg on Bill Maher’s show last night and think he’d be an excellent candidate to stand against Trump - so measured and well spoken.

However - are American’s ready for a first (openly*) Gay President? 

*of course we all know Lincoln liked a bit of bum fun 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I saw clips of Pete Buttigieg on Bill Maher’s show last night and think he’d be an excellent candidate to stand against Trump - so measured and well spoken.

Can just imagine the debates with Trump and a gay man with the word "Butt" in his name.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

He's brilliant but as you say a bit too gay for a lot of Americans.

However I love America and feel that outside the MAGA cult most Americans don't want orange man as president again,  so (hopefully) will gather behind whoever gets the Dem nomination now.

Game on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Can just imagine the debates with Trump and a gay man with the word "Butt" in his name.

Biden’s backed Kamala - no surprise really, it’d be weird if you didn’t go with your VP in this situation.

Will be interesting to see how things play out.

Another intriguing thing - Trump is only 3 years younger than Biden.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

You’d expect the dems to try and make something of trump’s age now but surviving an assassination attempt makes him look indestructible.

i don’t believe that Harris will get enough of that middle ground back to get across the line 

what about the Californian governor? 

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Still going to be a comfortable victory for Trump.

His campaign has been crap and even after heroically dodging the bullet last week, he's still barely polling ahead of a guy who is struggling to speak coherently. I think Harris will win it. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

First female president on the way then ? 

kamela Harris is not liked within the Democratic Party. I don’t believe Biden is going to endorse her..

it was the right decision. 

however, there’s no way the issues he is facing are new and have arisen since the primarys.

in other words, if I was a democrat who voted for him to be my nominee, I’d be very angry that my vote counts for nothing.

i don’t think this will solve all the issues the Democratic Party is facing..

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

His campaign has been crap and even after heroically dodging the bullet last week, he's still barely polling ahead of a guy who is struggling to speak coherently. I think Harris will win it. 

Harris is not a shoe-in. 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You’d expect the dems to try and make something of trump’s age now but surviving an assassination attempt makes him look indestructible.

i don’t believe that Harris will get enough of that middle ground back to get across the line 

Newsom is the worst candidate they could pick. Much too leftist by American standards and not seen as much of a success outside of his base in California.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

California is a mess right now.

Crime rate.  Homelessness. Taxes.  Businesses leaving.  Did I mention crime rate?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Harris is not a shoe-in. 

You know more about US politics than me. However Biden has seemingly endorsed her and surely it's the easiest choice this late. 

Just now, bovril said:

You know more about US politics than me. However Biden has seemingly endorsed her and surely it's the easiest choice this late. 

really, I just talk a lot. That’s much different than knowledge lol

• Haha 1