Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

This topic is not hot enough for those suspensions 

infact it wouldn’t surprise me if they reversed the policy 

this is about starmer putting down a marker to those who see a thumping majority and decide it’s ok to do as they please regarding their own politics rather than the party line.   If they campaigned on the manifesto then they should support it.  These seven will have to decide what they intend to do over the next six months and therefore beyond. I imagine that if they continue to vote against policy then they will not get the whip back.  They had an abstention option. 

I hope he just kicks them out of the party for good. They’re an absolute waste of space. 

Labour have been pretty clear that they don’t like the policy and would like to repeal it, but they would cost £3bn, and they just don’t have that kind of money right away. They’ve also been pretty clear about auditing the nation’s finances which will take time, as will recovering the hundreds of billions stolen through COVID fraud and Tory mates VIP deals. They’re also going to be reviewing the whole benefits system.

For these 7 twats to not only betray their government, party, electorate AND the manifesto that won them an election less than three weeks in is pretty astonishing. Furthermore, the fact that John McDonnell has the gall to be one of them, when his beloved 2017 manifesto kept the same bloody policy as well as 80% of Tory welfare cuts.

They don’t have a shred of political intelligence between them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

I hope he just kicks them out of the party for good. They’re an absolute waste of space. 

They don’t have a shred of political intelligence between them.

Yep - They’re mostly Corbynites and suffer from an illness.  An illness where they simply can’t see that being in government is more important than anything else. i think they enjoy being in opposition more than being in govt when you actually do stuff and change things. 

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

This is making me remind of the flashbacks when Lee Rigby was killed..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cqe6jpnr76no

Reports its "mental Health" issues rather than terror related. So now our armed forces and the general public have to lookout for "crazed people" as well as extremists on our streets. Anyone else noticing an increase in incidents like this being reported! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Reports its "mental Health" issues rather than terror related. So now our armed forces and the general public have to lookout for "crazed people" as well as extremists on our streets. Anyone else noticing an increase in incidents like this being reported! 

It's a cop out. Guy who went on that murder spree in Nottingham got away with manslaughter because of it. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

How long until it turns out the perpetrator had sought or had been referred to mental health services before this incident, like the Nottingham killer and the Plymouth shooter a couple of years ago?

Man arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving regarding the awful accident that killed the young family and the couple on the motorbike.

44 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Imagine if the man who has come forward is actually him..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c728qdgjp7go

Reports years ago suggested he was accidentally killed by a tractor on the farm and that the person responsible buried the body and covered it up. The person responsible later died. They have searched the fields around the farm and found nothing. Maybe need a bigger search of the farm property. Sounds more plausible than him being abducted from a farm. Whatever the reasons its just torture forth parents and family nit having any sort of closure.

48 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Wow, Col is banned..

And there I was about to post in "grind my gears" about the quietness of the Forum Support section. 

• Haha 1

A lot of people upset with this but if the police felt there was risk of somebody stealing their firearms (as their statement says) then I think this level of violence will be justified. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Lionator said:

A lot of people upset with this but if the police felt there was risk of somebody stealing their firearms (as their statement says) then I think this level of violence will be justified. 

Will deffo be getting sacked for that. Deserved or not

6 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Will deffo be getting sacked for that. Deserved or not

Apparently the bloke who got kicked had decked 3 police officers before, one of which had a gun. But the other bloke looked to be doing little wrong and got a right kicking.