Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

I think what works against the officer in question (apart from being overly aggressive in the first place) is the fact he's done two things. Either the kick or the stamp is bad enough, but to do both is just totally unnecessary. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Would be interesting to know why the incident developed and if there was a serious attempt to take an officer's gun. Without condoning the kick and stamp with risk of a firearm being in the wrong hands the level of response would be increased I would suggest. 

The level of response was increased. That’s why tasers were used. A kick and stamp while the fella is on the floor, tasered and under control is just stupidity.

• Like 4

The Police should not be kicking a man in the head while he's on the floor and restrained.

However, do I understand it? Of course I do. If some **** had decked my colleague, I'd be dying to put a boot in.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sampson said:

I think he’s lucky the guy wasn’t killed and he’d be charged with manslaughter tbh. That’s a pretty hefty stamp on the head against the concrete floor. Can’t see much chance he’ll work as a policeman again. Think he’ll be lucky to escape jail time but I’m no legal expert. 

Thinking in more detail, the fact that this bloke is a firearms officer and clearly extremely poor at making quick decisions under pressure - the guy on the floor (who is likely a nasty piece of work) is lucky he wasn't shot!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Funnily enough, I know nothing of why he was banned or what happened!

45 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Me neither, hadn't even noticed :D

In the thread about influencers Mark said Col had asked for his account to be deleted.

He did mention not too long ago that he had cancer. Despite my frequent run ins with him, let's hope that's not the reason why and he's just being a drama queen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

The officer will no doubt pay the consequences.  The blokes who assaulted the police hopefully will be face due prosecution. 

More  likely the feckers will be getting the solicitors involved to cash in

• Sad 1

So this has escalated into a protest outside Andy Burnham's offices in Manchester, in which the poster uses a still image from a BLM protest in the US and identifies the protest as "against police racism". 

I just don't feel that this is helpful to anyone. 

2 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

So this has escalated into a protest outside Andy Burnham's offices in Manchester, in which the poster uses a still image from a BLM protest in the US and identifies the protest as "against police racism". 

Most predictable thing ever. 

24 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Onto the bandwagon 

4 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

I agree, police racism is predictable. 

Because the mob will have congregated because they genuinely feel the British Police is racist?

I'm surprised they haven't got their Free Palestine flags out.

52 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

In the thread about influencers Mark said Col had asked for his account to be deleted.

He did mention not too long ago that he had cancer. Despite my frequent run ins with him, let's hope that's not the reason why and he's just being a drama queen.

I've always thought of Col as a very decent guy and he's never been anything other than kind to me. I don't really like to make too many assumptions of people based on their postings but I do understand to some he can come across a little controversial. 

I sincerely hope whatever his reason he's doing okay 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Raj said:

Because the mob will have congregated because they genuinely feel the British Police is racist?

I'm surprised they haven't got their Free Palestine flags out.

No idea, just don’t like stereotyping or generalising, especially with subjects like racism. 

3 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

No idea, just don’t like stereotyping or generalising, especially with subjects like racism. 

What like you just tarnished the whole of the Police force?

Have a day off.

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

What like you just tarnished the whole of the Police force?

Have a day off.

It was deliberate to highlight that it works both ways, neither are helpful. 

6 minutes ago, bovril said:

See above. 

On 24/07/2024 at 01:13, urban.spaceman said:

Owen Jones providing his absolutely genius political analysis as usual.

GTMeCVjXkAEdnMN?format=jpg&name=medium

I swear he has a humiliation kink.

On 24/07/2024 at 09:51, ClaphamFox said:

Has he reacted to the latest news? I can’t see as he blocked me years ago…

Humiliation kink confirmed. 

• Haha 1

There is no other word for it, it's police brutality. He wanted to take it out on the guy and he was caught on film; he could have killed him. Sack.

• Like 4