Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

Just now, StanSP said:

I'm angry with him. 

Angry with his actions that an emergency worker has been injured. No place for that at all. 

But do his actions warrant the policeman to act in such a manner? Are we going to then see all out violence whenever a policeman or woman is attacked? That's not the right way to go about things? I think my answer has more reasoning when taking into account the threat of the individual. 

Yet again you concentrate on the Policeman and his actions and due punishment.  You flip over the initial perpetrator as if it doesn't matter with hollow words.  Where is your "anger" the man who broke a Policewoman's nose is a free man tonight seemingly untouched by the law?  Really, seriously are you more bothered by the reaction of a public servant than the initial crime?

Who's side are you on? 

• Like 1

For the record I'm with the Policemen and Policewomen in our country tonight.  They must feel completely under attack from everything.

They get absolute crap from society and too many people don't take a step back and appreciate what they have to deal with.

Easy to say "its their job", well without them it would be a completely lawless society, so either fill their bloody shoes yourself or show a bit more respect to their sometimes extreme challenges. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

What did the accused do in the first place? Media has been very silent on this.

No excuse for the police officer using excess force.

Physical altercation leaving a police women with a broken nose. 

a lot of rumour about what happened to start the altercation but nothing what can be confirmed as fact 

49 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

All of this plus he’s a (presumably) highly trained firearms officer so you would expect him to show restraint and good judgment in exactly these circumstances. 

That’s the biggest point for me. The loss of composure in the situation is frightening. Makes you question why it might have led in a non public arena. 

I understand the human reaction but it’s not behaviour acceptable from their position. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

That’s the biggest point for me. The loss of composure in the situation is frightening. Makes you question why it might have led in a non public arena. 

I understand the human reaction but it’s not behaviour acceptable from their position. 

You do his job then!

Again, for those at the back, kicking someone in the head is deemed as attempted murder so there is absolutely no justification for these actions.

If this was the US, at least this person would be dead.

The cop is not fit for their role

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Yet again you concentrate on the Policeman and his actions and due punishment.  You flip over the initial perpetrator as if it doesn't matter with hollow words.  Where is your "anger" the man who broke a Policewoman's nose is a free man tonight seemingly untouched by the law?  Really, seriously are you more bothered by the reaction of a public servant than the initial crime?

Who's side are you on? 

Why does there have to be a side? 

Are you just ignoring my other posts lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

You do his job then!

Is this where you reply back saying he's paid enough 😂

Go on. Seriously, apply to do his job tomorrow and show him the way......

You are super critical, but would you, could you?

2 minutes ago, FoxyPV said:

Again, for those at the back, kicking someone in the head is deemed as attempted murder so there is absolutely no justification for these actions.

If this was the US, at least this person would be dead.

The cop is not fit for their role

You do his job then

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I have no solutions,.only a big cock and a great labido.

Help me out here, that's a cross between a Labrador and a what? Any dog called Fido?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I think there is a serious issue in society.  If people like me have given up on our politics, society, justice, equality.........

I'm affluent, successful (to a degree) and i feel the need to revolt.  I can imagine those woth less opportunities wanting to......

Maybe its the Sikh in me, but the future looks.....

I have no solutions,.only a big cock and a great labido.

You've spelled Labrador wrong 

• Haha 1

I don't want to be a policeman, therefore I cannot criticise a policeman for kicking a man who is prone and being tasered twice on the head. Makes sense.

:nigel:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I can't believe anyone in their right mind would defend that lol

I understand he's got caught up in a highly emotional situation but that's no way justification for stamping on the head of a non threat. But no the world's just gone soft of course 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I understand he's got caught up in a highly emotional situation but that's no way justification for stamping on the head of a non threat. But no the world's just gone soft of course 

it’s crazy.  As a policeman, you can’t be upset about someone  breaking the law and then go and break the law… the very law your have sworn to uphold..

Edited by MPH
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Who's side are you on? 

Ah, the old two wrongs make a right argument.

16 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

YOU DO HIS JOB THEN!!! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

If a firefighter, in a very high pressured situation, aims his hose at the wrong building ie the one not on fire, then he'll be rightly criticised. 

That would be extremely sloppy work lol