Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

Suspension and a low profile for a bit and everyone will gave forgotten and moved on to the next drama.

He made a mistake going for the head, at that point in the altercation. You can understand the stressful and tense situation but police have to be better than that. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Anyone still blaming the officer after the full context is a nutter, is it true the men who instigated it got released like the next day?

Who's 'blaming' the officer? 

15 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

in other news. Look at these idiots in central London yesterday. Absolutely waste of oxygen and taxes!! Tommy Robinson is a parasite.

Not many would moan if some of them got kicked in the head by the cops!

15 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

in other news. Look at these idiots in central London yesterday. Absolutely waste of oxygen and taxes!! Tommy Robinson is a parasite.

Was that Maresca lol

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Raj said:

That brings back memories of Ian Tomlinson’s passing which I suspect may be something referred to court regards this Manchester Airport incident. 

That was made worst because the Police lied on the cause underminding themselves. The officer was charged and then cleared of manslaughter but removed from the force.

The other obvious example is Dalian Atkinson who was tasered and then kicked in the head. He died by going into cardiac arrest. That did lead to a manslaughter charge. Again the court made more of how the police undermined themselves by releasing a story which proved untrue. 

I suspect it will play out something to the Tomlinson example 

Edited by CosbehFox

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The video surely doesn’t change anything. The two individuals need to be arrested and convicted. It was obvious they were scumbags before this second video was released.

The officer lost his cool, regardless of circumstances and kicked and stamped on someone. The second video shows why but doesn’t justify it. It might make it more understandable but certainly not acceptable. If any one of us went out yesterday, got into a fight and kicked someone in the head, we couldn’t use the defence of: “they started it”. It’s worse still because after a mad fracas they’d just about got the two under control. 

The third thing which a third video might show is the treatment of the fella in red. He is manhandled and searched forcefully in a third video - it be interesting to see how that came about. 

I don't think any more needs saying.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Raj said:

Well they probably would. I mean, I’d crack a smile at the video :ph34r: but we don’t live in a society where kicks to the head are acceptable in any circumstances. Especially not from one in a position of authority. Because then we go down a very dangerous slippery slope.  That’s the fundamental point here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

That brings back memories of Ian Tomlinson’s passing which I suspect may be something referred to court regards this Manchester Airport incident. 

That was made worst because the Police lied on the cause underminding themselves. The officer was charged and then cleared of manslaughter but removed from the force.

The other obvious example is Dalian Atkinson who was tasered and then kicked in the head. He died by going into cardiac arrest. That did lead to a manslaughter charge. Again the court made more of how the police undermined themselves by releasing a story which proved untrue. 

I suspect it will play out something to the Tomlinson example 

Surely the situation was entirely different to the Ian Tomlinson case. 

Guest MarshallForEngland
20 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Well they probably would. I mean, I’d crack a smile at the video :ph34r: but we don’t live in a society where kicks to the head are acceptable in any circumstances. Especially not from one in a position of authority. Because then we go down a very dangerous slippery slope.  That’s the fundamental point here.

Interesting. Hypothetically, if it were somehow guaranteed that a kick to the head against a person attending a rally organised by Tommy Robinson would not result in the slippery-slope effect and that nobody other than those particular attendees would be kicked in the head, would it still be wrong?

17 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Surely the situation was entirely different to the Ian Tomlinson case. 

I see your point of view given he wasn’t aggressive* towards the police but I am taking that it led to injury and the officer in question was also trialed for assault on a woman and cleared. 

There’s similarities in the way clips of the acts what been played out in public 

*I’ve used this as it’s up to personal belief what you think it’s aggression. 

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

I see your point of view given he wasn’t aggressive* towards the police but I am taking that it led to injury and the officer in question was also trialed for assault on a woman and cleared. 

There’s similarities in the way clips of the acts what been played out in public 

*I’ve used this as it’s up to personal belief what you think it’s aggression. 

From what I recall Mr Tomlinson was not aggressive or violent towards the police. The Manchester blokes were very violent it seems. 

For me, it's far far more wrong for the Manchester thug to be able to make a legal claim against the Police (this is PUBLIC money, mine and yours) for some trumped up damages claim, than it is for a copper to boot some cvnt in the head that's just attacked you and your female colleagues.

Maybe one for the unpopular opinion thread: the biggest cvnt on this page isn't the copper, the thug, or even Tommy Robinson(!), it's the thug's lawyer. How does he sleep at night? Parasite.

Edited by DennisNedry

19 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

For me, it's far far more wrong for the Manchester thug to be able to make a legal claim against the Police (this is PUBLIC money, mine and yours) for some trumped up damages claim, than it is for a copper to boot some cvnt in the head that's just attacked you and your female colleagues.

Maybe one for the unpopular opinion thread: the biggest cvnt on this page isn't the copper, the thug, or even Tommy Robinson(!), it's the thug's lawyer. How does he sleep at night? Parasite.

The lawyer is an absolute grifter, a horrible misogynist that fortunately didn’t get into parliament but very nearly did. He has a massive TikTok following. If the family wanted to be taken seriously then they’d have gotten a proper lawyer, but I’d imagine it’s all part of the grift for Mr. Yakoob. The scariest part in all of this was however the rush of everyone to take a side. That only emboldens extreme views on both sides, and boosts cretins like Yakoob, Lee Anderson and Tommy Robinson. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Anyone still blaming the officer after the full context is a nutter, is it true the men who instigated it got released like the next day?

And THAT is the problem. Because that officer couldn't control himself, two violent criminals will not only walk free, but get a good payday from it. 

I'm not saying that keeping your cool in that situation is easy. I'm not saying I could do it but that's why I'm not a copper and neither should this guy be. Police officers have to be held to a higher standard than you or I and even though you can't blame the guy for being emotionally caught up in it, he didn't act to that standard that we rely on to make sure thugs like those two men get put away. 

22 minutes ago, Scotch said:

And THAT is the problem. Because that officer couldn't control himself, two violent criminals will not only walk free, but get a good payday from it. 

I'm not saying that keeping your cool in that situation is easy. I'm not saying I could do it but that's why I'm not a copper and neither should this guy be. Police officers have to be held to a higher standard than you or I and even though you can't blame the guy for being emotionally caught up in it, he didn't act to that standard that we rely on to make sure thugs like those two men get put away. 

these guys will 100% be going to prison for a few months at least. 

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/magistrates-court/item/common-assault-racially-or-religiously-aggravated-common-assault-common-assault-on-emergency-worker/

24 minutes ago, Scotch said:

They won't get away with it. 

Their actions don't absolve the police officer's actions. 

And the police officer's actions doesn't mean the offenders haven't done wrong themselves. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Lionator said:

28 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They won't get away with it. 

Their actions don't absolve the police officer's actions. 

And the police officer's actions doesn't mean the offenders haven't done wrong themselves. 

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see them getting any time. Our justice system lacks the backbone to deal with backlash. 

Hopefully the kick to the head knocked some sense into him. Maybe next time a police officer at an airport, which is already a high risk area, asks him to comply, he won’t behave in such an aggressive manor.

Edited by Kisnorbo fox

16 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I wonder if the protests in rochdale would have still happened if they saw the full video/incident?

Of course they still would have happened because the protesters mentality is them against us. They see it as authority against them even if they know the people they are supporting were in the wrong. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kisnorbo fox said:

Hopefully the kick to the head knocked some sense into him. Maybe next time a police officer at an airport, which is already a high risk area, asks him to comply, he won’t behave in such an aggressive manor.

Jfc

This is a disgusting response. 

The police are not above the law.

There is no excuse for police brutality 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, FoxyPV said:

Jfc

This is a disgusting response. 

The police are not above the law.

There is no excuse for police brutality 

Everyone’s entitled to there opinion. Just because it differs from your one that doesn’t mean it’s wrong. 
 Set a presidents and individuals like the man who received the boot to the head, will soon realise what they will be on the end of if they abuse our emergency service workers.
if a police officer asked me to comply and I then decided to turn round and punch and show acts of violence to not 1 but 3 officers, I wouldn’t feel to hard done by, if I received a size 10 boot to the face for my troubles.  

Edited by Kisnorbo fox
  • Like 3