Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I would imagine the USA will need to step in and use their influence on both the legit Israelis and the Palestinian rebels.

Hezbollah are not Palestinian.  They take direct instructions from Tehran and are made up of majority Lebanese fighters. There will be a significant number of Palestinian members from families who were refugees in s Lebanon and Beirut. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You have asked the right question, and the answer is almost certainly absolutely nothing.

I worry for our people and our future children.  This polar, divisive, irrational behaviour will lead us to civil war.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

What has that attack got to do with the Islam/Mosque?

Blue check accounts were sharing yesterday that the attacker was Syrian which is obviously not the case. He’s of Rwandan heritage so even if they’re taking the anti immigrant approach, Rwanda is a Catholic country so attacking a mosque makes no sense (and is messed up and evil). 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You’ve not looked at social media much since yesterday morning then ……..

I dont look at social media, the only media thats social i look at has naked women doing erotic things with men.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Police now being attacked. 

What a shit show. Why attack the police? What have they done? 

I’m not sure - it’s mind boggling really. One pattern here is the police struggle to deal with any kind of unrest - people will of seen what happened in Leeds and know you can overturn police presence pretty easily 

• Like 1

Just in the past few weeks we've had Roma's smashing up a town centre, Muslims protesting outside a police station, and now Nazis attacking police on the night of a vigil for murdered kids.

The fault lines in society are clear for all to see. It's depressing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Mis-information maybe, or they've been told the police are muslim.  Because thick lot would believe anything or want to believe anything no matter how ridiculous.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Just seen what looks like footage of that. I won't put it on here because it's not confirmed as genuine.

It’s a decent sized tabloid reporting it though not a Russian bot. Looks genuine 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

People are angry and it’s brewing. Kids have been killed, police will refuse to give out his identity (rightly or wrongly) which is fuelling even more rumours.

I’m amazed it’s taken this long for something like this to happen over an attack tbh.  

We saw this happen last week in Leeds over social services taking kids from a family, people now know what they can get away with. 

• Officers charge crowd
  • A police van set on fire
  • Riot police 
  • Protesters barricaded themselves in a side street
  • Teargas
  • Angry crowds, mostly men with face covering lobbing bottles
  • Shouts of “we want our country back”, “Tommy, Tommy Robinson”, “No surrender!” and “English till I die!”

At a memorial.

This is insane.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

I’m not sure - it’s mind boggling really. One pattern here is the police struggle to deal with any kind of unrest - people will of seen what happened in Leeds and know you can overturn police presence pretty easily 

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

People are angry and it’s brewing. Kids have been killed, police will refuse to give out his identity (rightly or wrongly) which is fuelling even more rumours.

I’m amazed it’s taken this long for something like this to happen over an attack tbh.  

We saw this happen last week in Leeds over social services taking kids from a family, people now know what they can get away with. 

But what's the goal? 

Can't just attack police for the sake of it. 

What is the point of the far right 'rally'? And what is their motive for attacking the police? 

Three young girls have been killed. Police have arrested the attacker. So what if they refuse to reveal their identity? It's not in the interest of the far-right to take matters into their own hands, and consequently attack a mosque based on a rumour of who the attacker might be. 

Perhaps I'm just stunned at the sheer stupidity and senselessness of it all. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

But what's the goal? 

Can't just attack police for the sake of it. 

What is the point of the far right 'rally'? And what is their motive for attacking the police? 

Three young girls have been killed. Police have arrested the attacker. So what if they refuse to reveal their identity? It's not in the interest of the far-right to take matters into their own hands, and consequently attack a mosque based on a rumour of who the attacker might be. 

Perhaps I'm just stunned at the sheer stupidity and senselessness of it all. 

I could tell you, but i really can't on here.

Just think about what they want to see as an endgame.

19 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

"We'll have to increase taxes" cries Reeves in the upcoming Budget. Didn't we just know it.

The increases in your state benefit sorry pension have to be paid for somehow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1