Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

It would be interesting to see a political party as policy in an election campaign say, "we're going to raise taxes, but here's what we're going to do with it," and have a shortlist of worthy endeavours AND for that to actually work.

22 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

People are angry and it’s brewing. Kids have been killed, police will refuse to give out his identity (rightly or wrongly) which is fuelling even more rumours.

I’m amazed it’s taken this long for something like this to happen over an attack tbh.  

We saw this happen last week in Leeds over social services taking kids from a family, people now know what they can get away with. 

Police have no choice. It's the law.

I think there's a strong chance the defendant will be named as soon as he appears in court. Any judge with half a brain would see it's in the public interest to identify him so the absolute vermin out tonight will leave the poor people of Southport to grieve in peace.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't think that'll happen if the police did release the identity. 

These wastes of oxygen care won't give a shit. If the guy is of Rwandan heritage they won't make the association that it may still not be a Muslim person. They see all ethnic minorities as the same ie not White British. 

They don't give a shit about those that have suffered since the attacks. They have their own hate-filled agendas to fulfil. 

The likely history in which his parents came to the country as well are an example of asylum working to its a proper merit. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

I don't think that'll happen if the police did release the identity. 

These wastes of oxygen care won't give a shit. If the guy is of Rwandan heritage they won't make the association that it may still not be a Muslim person. They see all ethnic minorities as the same ie not White British. 

They don't give a shit about those that have suffered since the attacks. They have their own hate-filled agendas to fulfil. 

I agree. But any journalist making an application to the court on that basis would still have a strong case that identification *could* potentially prevent wider public disorder.

Lot of ‘whataboutism’ in here tonight from both sides. 

What about if he’s Rwandan? What about if they saw a man welding a machete earlier that incited all of this?

Same old suspects in these threads typing before they think. 

43 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

People are angry

Whenever I read those three words my mind always goes "...but they don't know why"

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, KFS said:

Lot of ‘whataboutism’ in here tonight from both sides. 

What about if he’s Rwandan? What about if they saw a man welding a machete earlier that incited all of this?

Same old suspects in these threads typing before they think. 

So the police arrested the machete wielder, then the far right attack the police? 

Make it make sense... 

So we have a situation where the people who were kicking off about an idiot at the airport attacking police officers and making it a race thing, are now attacking police officers....

• Like 1

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

So we have a situation where the people who were kicking off about an idiot at the airport attacking police officers and making it a race thing, are now attacking police officers....

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!