Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

19 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

This country gets more and more depressing by the day. 

Need the football season to come back..oh, wait..:unsure:

• Haha 1

It's a shame the police are having to take the brunt again.

People don't know who or what they're fighting for. They just want to fight.

Absolute pond life.

• Like 2

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Why didn’t the police release the information sooner that’s a problem 

Which information?  The 17 yr old kids race, colour, heritage?  Why does it matter?  We shouldn't bow to bullies who would use any ailment to there benefit.

The kid could have a mental health issue.  Not saying that is an excuse?

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

Which information?  The 17 yr old kids race, colour, heritage?  Why does it matter?  We shouldn't bow to bullies who would use any ailment to there benefit.

The kid could have a mental health issue.  Not saying that is an excuse?

Because then you wouldn’t get this massive riot if they released the details of the murderer 

Some of the statistics here are scary. Basically by 2018 we’re going to have thousands of more prisoners than available jail cells. 

Edit: I meant 2028 obviously 

Edited by Sampson

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Because then you wouldn’t get this massive riot if they released the details of the murderer 

As others have mused, it’s about immigration for those rioting and what religion or ethnicity is largely irrelevant to them. 

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

What if it is a immigrant then what.  Again, we english do not bow to bullies we observe the law, the law protects all and the law says we do not release the kids details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, StanSP said:

This comes across as quite patronising. 

I never think I'm the smartest in the room. Far from it. I just state strongly what I believe in and perhaps we differ in those. 

I'm not even trying to bait anyone. I'm not that kind of person, well at least try not to be. 

I think those people today are neanderthals because they show that kind of behaviour. Why throw bricks at police or a mosque based on misinformation? It doesn't make sense to me. 

We've spoken about the same root causes that need to be looked into. I've definitely mentioned it. 

I hope your brother has a successful career in the police. We agree on the same things - neither of us want them attacked by 'radicals' or neanderthals... 

I can confirm that Sunil is never the smartest in the room 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, KFS said:

Sunil, I’ve followed your posts on here for a long time. Sometimes engaging with you on LCFC related debate, other times watching your commentary in General Chat. Forgive me for the public display of feedback, but you very much like to paint yourself as the smartest in the room. There’s an irony to the way you often brand political discussion on the opposite side of your thought as ‘stupid’, ‘neanderthal’, etc. 

The truth is, you don’t know who the killer was this week. You also don’t know why this riot has kicked off in the first place. You’d rather gather up a generalised opinion that largely isn’t being made by that many people and throw out rash statements about people and their ‘stupidity’.

I personally do not believe in any reason that would make stabbing children ok. And I firmly believe that there may be root causes that should be dealt with to stop these types of issues. I am also a brother of a young man who has elected to go into the police force next week. He has a brand new baby in his house who needs a father alive and not kicked in by people who are taking the actions of radicals out on him.

My overall point is, you do not know half of the motivations you and others are portraying on this thread, and I won’t be baited into your game of trying to argue without facts. 

Just think about your behaviour, mate.

I personally do not believe in any reason that makes rioting ok.

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

What if it is an immigrant then what.  Again, we english do not bow to bullies we observe the law, the law protects all and the law says we do not release the kids details.

They said it started because the idiots rioting thought he was Islamic, which he is not so they could have prevented it

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I can confirm that Sunil is never the smartest in the room 😜

Wtf, i thought his name was Stan, is there no one genuine on the internet.

:wes:

I bet one of you feckers on here is my wife, hey @babylon, you my bitch?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Wtf, i thought his name was Stan, is there no one genuine on the internet.

:wes:

I bet one of you feckers on here is my wife, hey @babylon, you my bitch?

You know it!

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

I personally do not believe in any reason that makes rioting ok.

Agree with you too.

Fair enough @StanSP- it’s these types of resets in the world that I think we should be having across the board.

Some people have brought this up in here too - this all ends in a civil war if we keep emotionally disagreeing with eachother and not thinking before we speak, on both sides.

Civil war = more dead kids, more fear, more radicals.

None of us want that. 

• Like 2