Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

Just now, KFS said:

Agree with you too.

Fair enough @StanSP- it’s these types of resets in the world that I think we should be having across the board.

Some people have brought this up in here too - this all ends in a civil war if we keep emotionally disagreeing with eachother and not thinking before we speak, on both sides.

Civil war = more dead kids, more fear, more radicals.

None of us want that. 

Those bellends on the street tonight do. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I can confirm that Sunil is never the smartest in the room 😜

2 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Or even the 2nd smartest.

Honesty is the best policy, as they say :D

I've always wondered why people use my real name on here sometimes lol

10 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Why didn’t the police release the information sooner that’s a problem 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

What information?

if you mean the identity of the attacker - he’s 17 and can only be identified on the instruction of a judge.  

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

What a ridiculous law that is

We are in strange times and we live in an extremely fast paced world.  Laws that were written decades ago have to be questioned.

There are rules around what information can be given out about crimes and there's a fine balance between getting useful information to the public and potentially prejudicing a criminal trial.  In years gone by, the police could quite easily manage that situation... Tell TV, radio and the printed press what you were happy to publish and that was it.  A few witnesses that knew more than that might tell their mates down the pub, but that's as loose as it got.

Nowadays, that control of the flow of information has gone.  Any and every witness has 4k quality video recorders with them and a platform where they can get those images to literally millions of people in live time.  On top of that, any number of those millions of viewers can jump to conclusions and spout their rumour and opinion as fact.  Meanwhile, the police try in vain to stick to the old laws and rules.

A big shake up is needed so that misinformation can be quashed at the earliest time.  That doesn't necessarily mean full transparency, but there has to be recognition that the current system just isn't fit for purpose.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Honesty is the best policy, as they say :D

I've always wondered why people use my real name on here sometimes lol

I thought your were a Kuntesa, Bumina but a Sunil, a man???:wes:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Those bellends on the street tonight do. 

Apparently one of them broke a police officers nose, you know, the terrible thing that justifies having your head stamped on.

You see Alannis, THAT'S irony!

42 minutes ago, KFS said:

Sunil, I’ve followed your posts on here for a long time. Sometimes engaging with you on LCFC related debate, other times watching your commentary in General Chat. Forgive me for the public display of feedback, but you very much like to paint yourself as the smartest in the room. There’s an irony to the way you often brand political discussion on the opposite side of your thought as ‘stupid’, ‘neanderthal’, etc. 

The truth is, you don’t know who the killer was this week. You also don’t know why this riot has kicked off in the first place. You’d rather gather up a generalised opinion that largely isn’t being made by that many people and throw out rash statements about people and their ‘stupidity’.

I personally do not believe in any reason that would make stabbing children ok. And I firmly believe that there may be root causes that should be dealt with to stop these types of issues. I am also a brother of a young man who has elected to go into the police force next week. He has a brand new baby in his house who needs a father alive and not kicked in by people who are taking the actions of radicals out on him.

My overall point is, you do not know half of the motivations you and others are portraying on this thread, and I won’t be baited into your game of trying to argue without facts.

Just think about your behaviour, mate.

You sound like his mum giving him a good telling off. lol

You are now grounded for a week @StanSP

• Haha 3

Just now, Tommy G said:

You sound like his mum giving him a good telling off. lol

You are now grounded for a week @StanSP

I nearly mentioned that being named feels like when a parent gives a stern telling off lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Please, stop your arguing for a second, and watch this:

Then, for the love of Christ, promise me you'll watch this:

Square on the bonce then right in the chopper. Class

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Square on the bonce then right in the chopper. Class

EXT. SOUTHPORT STREET. DAY

Freeze frame:

GTw9RRBXEAAqGGA?format=jpg&name=900x900

TOMMY

Yep. That's me. You're probably wondering
                      how I ended up here.     

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Please, stop your arguing for a second, and watch this:

Then, for the love of Christ, promise me you'll watch this:

Perfect. Just outstanding. Satire is dead.

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I nearly mentioned that being named feels like when a parent gives a stern telling off lol

Should’ve mentioned your middle name. Glad I took it out ;) 

One of the deceased is a neice of someone I know well. 

It's so disappointing that this is the reaction. It is not relevant to what has happened in the slightest.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

47 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Because then you wouldn’t get this massive riot if they released the details of the murderer 

Yes you would. They only need the slightest reason to act in such an appalling way without regard for the victims and their families. They are mindless thugs with nothing but the desire to perpetrate hate and violence at every opportunity. 

Disgraceful. There can be no justification. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Surprised he didn't mention his dad was a toolmaker so he understands what normal people are going through!. People wouldn't need to react if he and other politicians were pro active.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3