Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

3 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

So at what point does it say he beat up his partner??

I was providing a link to one story related to the post following people saying it could be false.

If you want further fact checking - go do some, or pay me my hourly rate to do it for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

I've genuinely never heard of a category of 'English Indian'. Perhaps because it's two countries, whereas British Indian is a more collective? I don't know how to word it and don't really want to get too technical about it!

Yeah just never understood why Black and Asian people often refer to themselves as British rather then English where as the majority of white English people would say they’re English before British. If you’re born and raised in England then youre English

Edited by South Shire Fox

33 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

I know a lot of people with autism and they wouldn't even think of hurting anyone. They would most likely hurt themselves. People with autism suffer burnout or have sensory issues and may not be able to communicate verbally.  They get upset and have fitts of frustration or anger but don't usually violently attack people. They certainly wouldn't plan a vicious attack. Just because he has autism doesn't mean his condition made him do what he did, and shouldn't be used as an excuse. Many people have autism they don't all kill innocent random strangers. The motive is still unknown and probably has more to do what he did rTher than his autism.

I’ve nursed autistic people and one of them broke my ribs. Just like everyone there’s good and bad. People with asd have been known to plan all sorts to the detail. 

3 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Still really confused, do I destroy a church later or head straight down to Portmeirion?

A riot at Portmeirion would be something else. 

@tommyrobinson...I'm not suggesting it BTW

19 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Yeah just never understood why Black and Asian people often refer to themselves as British rather then English where as the majority of white English people would say they’re English before British. If you’re born and raised in England then youre English

Totally agree.  Im a Englishman, and Sikh by religion, my kids dont call themselves British but English.  This British category is soft way to verify there passport status and align immigrants with there roots eg British Indian, I mean wtf is that, you British or Indian.

None of my business i know, but I want to know a motive. If he wanted to just kill, then he could've gone anywhere, Why kids? Why a random dance club? He got a taxi there so obviously not completely random?  

I just don't understand how you come to that target? Did he know someone there?

Another angle I've been thinking about as a parent, what the hell do you do if you find out your 17 year old is a ****ing child killer. 

10 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

None of my business i know, but I want to know a motive. If he wanted to just kill, then he could've gone anywhere, Why kids? Why a random dance club? He got a taxi there so obviously not completely random?  

I just don't understand how you come to that target? Did he know someone there?

Another angle I've been thinking about as a parent, what the hell do you do if you find out your 17 year old is a ****ing child killer. 

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

All these social media sites want shutting down, absolute cesspit’s.

No idea why people use them 

Tah get day reel noos!

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

That's odd, I'm white English and most often refer to my self as British. Borders aren't really my thing (they are after all just a political/economic construct and increasingly a dividing line) and I mostly consider myself a person of planet Earth. I'm not really arsed if I'm English, British, Swedish or Yiddish to be honest. 

Always makes me smile when people talk about WW2 and say that without the sacrifice of soldiers we'd all be speaking German.

Cos that would be the worst thing the Nazis would do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m not great looking at a reflective image but isn’t he loosening it ?

That's what I thought. Doing the gentlemanly thing because she's a woman and is therefore weak.

Subtle innuendo.

8 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

“I am Tommy ten names, not a number”

"I'm not a number, I'm a Freeman on the Land (only bound to the laws I have consented to under the Magna Carta)"

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

So long and short of it is:

He’s Welsh - Born in Wales.

His heritage is Rwandan.

Rwanda is largely Christian from a religious standpoint.

Folk are smashing stuff up and rioting as they want to pin this on immigrants. 

People are upset that his name doesn’t sound Welsh.

They want to smash up Mosques, as that’s a convenient excuse to be a racist. We’ve not yet seen anything about smashing up the local Church.

Some are blaming labour.

Some are blaming the Tories.

Some Americans are blaming the lack of guns in the country, as he clearly wouldn’t have done a shed load more damage with an AK47, rather than a knife.

Starmer has setup a task force to stop people rioting.

We don’t yet have a motive for why he targeted a Taylor Swift dance class. 

Zombie knifes are readily available for some unknown reason, as we all know we need to purchase one for the impending zombie apocalypse (I’d not seen these until today).

Drill music is rather aggressive apparently. I got really confused when people were saying Grime was the root cause of this and couldn’t remember Stormzy being that aggressive. I’m not yet sure what Drill is.

It would appear from social media that the use of machetes is becoming more frequent.

When you think about it, why do knifes have pointy ends? 

We need some quick and decisive punishments for carrying knifes, aggressive rioting, racism and domestic violence. Can I suggest we build an Alcatraz style prison in the North Sea and just house all the nutters there? 

Bottom line, is that nationality, race, skin colour, religion, heritage, hair colour, gender etc don’t make someone a killer. We need a motive to better understand what has driven this horrific event. 

But, in good news, everyone has forgotten all about crossbows, so I can go ahead with my purchase and not worry about taking it to my archery club.

• Haha 3