Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

14 minutes ago, Sly said:

So long and short of it is:

He’s Welsh - Born in Wales.

His heritage is Rwandan.

Rwanda is largely Christian from a religious standpoint.

Folk are smashing stuff up and rioting as they want to pin this on immigrants. 

People are upset that his name doesn’t sound Welsh.

They want to smash up Mosques, as that’s a convenient excuse to be a racist. We’ve not yet seen anything about smashing up the local Church.

Some are blaming labour.

Some are blaming the Tories.

Some Americans are blaming the lack of guns in the country, as he clearly wouldn’t have done a shed load more damage with an AK47, rather than a knife.

Starmer has setup a task force to stop people rioting.

We don’t yet have a motive for why he targeted a Taylor Swift dance class. 

Zombie knifes are readily available for some unknown reason, as we all know we need to purchase one for the impending zombie apocalypse (I’d not seen these until today).

Drill music is rather aggressive apparently. I got really confused when people were saying Grime was the root cause of this and couldn’t remember Stormzy being that aggressive. I’m not yet sure what Drill is.

It would appear from social media that the use of machetes is becoming more frequent.

When you think about it, why do knifes have pointy ends? 

We need some quick and decisive punishments for carrying knifes, aggressive rioting, racism and domestic violence. Can I suggest we build an Alcatraz style prison in the North Sea and just house all the nutters there? 

Bottom line, is that nationality, race, skin colour, religion, heritage, hair colour, gender etc don’t make someone a killer. We need a motive to better understand what has driven this horrific event. 

Perfect summary. 
Could we get this to go viral instead of the ridiculous far right Twitter knuckleheads posts. 
Some people in this country need to have a serious look at themselves and actions including some so called politicians storing hate up. Farage and Anderson have acted disgustingly in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

I know a lot of people with autism and they wouldn't even think of hurting anyone. They would most likely hurt themselves. People with autism suffer burnout or have sensory issues and may not be able to communicate verbally.  They get upset and have fitts of frustration or anger but don't usually violently attack people. They certainly wouldn't plan a vicious attack. Just because he has autism doesn't mean his condition made him do what he did, and shouldn't be used as an excuse. Many people have autism they don't all kill innocent random strangers. The motive is still unknown and probably has more to do what he did rTher than his autism.

My brother has autism and when he was younger almost used anger/violence as a way of venting his anger and frustration.

It was never a planned attacked, but just took it out on whoever was nearest as he couldn't cope with the situation at the time.

2 hours ago, SecretPro said:

That's odd, I'm white English and most often refer to my self as British. Borders aren't really my thing (they are after all just a political/economic construct and increasingly a dividing line) and I mostly consider myself a person of planet Earth. I'm not really arsed if I'm English, British, Swedish or Yiddish to be honest. 

Whys that odd? I said the majority not every person. Ive never been on holiday and met someone who says ‘Im British’. Its ‘Im Welsh/Scottish/English/Northern Irish’. Im not sure theres such thing as a Welshman who would class themselves as British before Welsh

Edited by South Shire Fox

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Tsk tsk drinking stella. 

"English till I die!" (Swigs French filth)

"English till I die!" (Has another chug of dishwater)

Better he's never had a pint of mild in his life!

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Farage stirring the pot. ****ing disgraceful.

He’s got dropping a platitude then dropping the word “but” well practised.

All reminds me of that old joke:

Hiw do you define being English? Being English is about driving home from work in your German car, to stop off at an Irish themed pub, drinking a Danish lager, then going home and otdering an Indian takeaway on your Korean phone to eat while sitting on your Swedish sofa and watch American tv shows on your Japanese tv.

All the while remaining suspicious of anything remotely foreign. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Farage stirring the pot. ****ing disgraceful.

Streets of blood anyone?

Not quite, but not dissimilar.

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

My mate used to be a pharmacist at Kings Mill hospital in Lee Anderson’s constituency and that place would fall apart immediately without immigration. 

Visit any hospital, look at most carers going into older peoples homes to care for them... but they ignore that, thinking someone well step up and fill the void, but they won't. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, StanSP said:

lol didn't someone say he had 'Arab appearance' 

Some of the far right were saying it was a Muslim guy potentially there to cause more mayhem amongst the crowd. 

Many have been using him as a justification for the violence... 

So if the above is true, one of their own brought a knife to a vigil, Police arrested him, and the knuckle-draggers started kicking off at police and showed their blatant racism by attacking a mosque.

Do I have that right? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Górnik Leicester said:

Many have been using him as a justification for the violence... 

So if the above is true, one of their own brought a knife to a vigil, Police arrested him, and the knuckle-draggers started kicking off at police and showed their blatant racism by attacking a mosque.

Do I have that right? 

"Peasful Protest' You have to laugh at their stupidity

16 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

BBC report saying the charged Southport suspect on autism spectrum. I sincerely hope this does not lead to a backlash by ignorant who have no idea about the subject.

Agreed - my son is autistic and to even mention it is distasteful at best tbh.

• Like 2

Watching from afar it’s quite alarming the public disorder spreading across the country. Could be even worse this weekend.

hope it stays peaceful in Leicester 🤞🏽🤞🏽

• Like 1