Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Apparently something planned for Blackpool this weekend. It's also rebellion festival here so there are old school punks everywhere. Should make for an interesting scrap lol

If the town gets trashed it should improve the place ten fold 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

hearing they’re dropping an atomic bomb over the city - doing about £15 worth of damage

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Any translation? 

He said: "I'd really like a job, but unfortunately my skills I acquired after studying for 7 years at medical school have been deemed non-transferable by the school where I applied to be a child's entertainer. Apparently, they didn't like my drag outfit as the skirt was too short. I'm hoping for better luck as I apply to be a ballet dancer next week - now I'm off for a cup of tea and a good natter with my friends. Toodle-pip."

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Mate, I've been back to where I grew up since I moved here. I know where I'd rather live lol 

There's more to Blackpool then a couple of shithole streets :ph34r:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How on earth can you say 'we want our country back' as you drink foreign beer and have swastika on your back lol lol

I used to work on Granby St back in the day. When the EDL came to town once, after their 'event' there was handbags between a handful of them and a handful of young Muslims. Happened right in front of our shop. Only lasted a minute or two before they all realised it was a stupid idea and scattered. The EDL lads then regathered, and while complaining about foreigners, then all strolled into The Outback.

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I used to work on Granby St back in the day. When the EDL came to town once, after their 'event' there was handbags between a handful of them and a handful of young Muslims. Happened right in front of our shop. Only lasted a minute or two before they all realised it was a stupid idea and scattered. The EDL lads then regathered, and while complaining about foreigners, then all strolled into The Outback.

Probably went for a curry after that 

2 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Whilst I don’t support the actions at all, I think the left wing fans the flames of these thugs much more than Farage, Robinson et all. 

How? 

They literally chant Tommy Robinson's name the other day. 

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

All of the men involved probably are familiar with events lasting a minute or two... 

4 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Whilst I don’t support the actions at all, I think the left wing fans the flames of these thugs much more than Farage, Robinson et all. 

Robinson has been calling for this for years. He is a much an animal as the rest of these waste of tax payers money. And that is what they’re a stain on society who contribute nothing. Blame everyone else for their shortcomings. 

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Im struggling,.why Sunderland and why motive?

I imagine there's not much to do in Sunderland for even normal people let alone Nazis, who will be turned away at every respectable venue.

• Like 1

Absolute mindless behaviour. Presumably this scum know our prisons are full so the likelihood of being incarcerated is pretty remote.

Anyone who supports this sort of behaviour needs more than their heads looking at.

• Like 3