Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

20 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Whilst I don’t support the actions at all, I think the left wing fans the flames of these thugs much more than Farage, Robinson et all. 

It's the usual bussed in rent-a-shills stand up to Racism clowns with their pre made placards shouting the same old shite and people that scream about refugees being welcome but wouldn't dare house anylol

Whilst they do play some part, the issue which some of the folk are angry with is the 2 tier policing that is going on and Sta(lin)mer has cemented that with his comments on matters recently.

• Haha 3

There must be a way to monetise this.

How about we round up all the EDL rioters?

Then go around UK prisons and extract all the black and brown Asian prisoners who have been convicted of violent crime or terrorism.

Drop them all off in a massive field.

They all get to pick one weapon each. No firearms allowed. Anything else goes.

Last man standing wins.

14 minutes ago, SlaneyLCFC said:

It's the usual bussed in rent-a-shills stand up to Racism clowns with their pre made placards shouting the same old shite and people that scream about refugees being welcome but wouldn't dare house anylol

Whilst they do play some part, the issue which some of the folk are angry with is the 2 tier policing that is going on and Sta(lin)mer has cemented that with his comments on matters recently.

2 tier policing?

Just now, Footballwipe said:

Benguin the jesus man and Slaney the outright racist must be buzzing at this video. They love English buildings and authoritative institutions being destroyed by their own. As long as they're destroyed by people of the right skin colour, of course 👍👍👍

He was never racist, he was a man of my colour and wanted piece.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is this a joke lol

Nope

Standing up to racism is a bad thing? Fvck. 

The organisation is yeah. Same with hope not hate. Not wanting uncontrolled mass importations of people that will never integrate into our society and give us their cultural enrichment from time to time is considered Racist by these clowns. The world isn't all flowers and holding hands like these organisations want to believe......

I'd happily house a refugee. Would you? 

Nope