Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

What I find strange about all this is we had the tories making a mockery of us all for 15 years the second labour get in talk about change etc the then country wide people muster up the time to rebel against the establishment way of thinking. I don’t buy for a second that police stations in Sunderland are getting fire bombed because a scumbag murdered kids in Wales.

This is an opportunity to vent,.there is a perception there is 2 tier to how white people are treated by police and especially demonstrations etc.  i agree with them but...

Just now, SlaneyLCFC said:

The organisation is yeah. Same with hope not hate. Not wanting uncontrolled mass importations of people that will never integrate into our society and give us their cultural enrichment from time to time is considered Racist by these clowns. The world isn't all flowers and holding hands like these organisations want to believe......

Look at the society they're being asked to integrate into. 

Can you blame them ffs. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Benguin the jesus man and Slaney the outright racist must be buzzing at this video. They love English buildings and authoritative institutions being destroyed by their own. As long as they're destroyed by people of the right skin colour, of course 👍👍👍

Absolute copium.

Call me that till the cows come home. Means nothing and not said anything remotely racistlol  i don't agree with the 2 tier policing but i also don't agree with how the way the natives are taking their anger out either. Better ways to do try getting the message across.

Shock horror right????

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

This is an opportunity to vent,.there is a perception there is 2 tier to how white people are treated by police and especially demonstrations etc.  i agree with them but...

There isn't. It's a trope.

There are operational reasons why a deployment acts in a certain way, as in Leeds. Tonight, the police responded in exactly the same way in Sunderland.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

They don't care about the kids, how do people not realise this? They just want to use them as a reason to cause carnage and be scumbags.

The same will happen tomorrow and the useless idiots will smash up their own country whilst boosting Tommy's coffers for more white stuff and rent for his foreign homes. Thick as pig shit.

Just a guess but similar to the 2011 trouble around the country. Doubt few cared about the original incident or crime

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daggers said:

There isn't. It's a trope.

There are operational reasons why a deployment acts in a certain way, as in Leeds. Tonight, the police responded in exactly the same way in Sunderland.

So u know how to this populus feels, bullshit.

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

What’s your point? Can you elaborate?

He doesn't have one, think he's just a disgruntled right-wing Tory who's spent the last 14 years ignoring the destruction of the UK. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

What time does Starmer clock in?

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

What’s your point? Can you elaborate?

1 minute ago, Brizzle Fox said:

I suspect Andy11111 doesn't have a point but we can all wait with baited breathe to be surprised.

The gag here is that Starmer "clocks off" early on Fridays so is unable to deal with the current situation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

The gag here is that Starmer "clocks off" early on Fridays so is unable to deal with the current situation.

Yes I know! As someone with a lot of Jewish family, it was a very clever point made by Starmer. 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh I see. That's genius.  Fair play to Andy lots of 1s.  There is a lesson here not to jump to conclusions about people...

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Would be a laugh if, because the prisons are currently full, the only place to imprison all these racists was the Bibby Stockholm.

Stick them all there and when the contract expires in a few months, let the Dutch take the ship back. No need to unload the folks on it guys, take it as is. 1 careful owner, never raced or rallied, well not that kind of rally..