Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

Blatant land grab attempt by Iceland, catching the Ocean unaware. Sanctions needed!

At least you can park there for an hour if you spend over £5.

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, boots60 said:

Peter Kay would make a great prime minister

Al Murray, Foreign secretary

If Ken Dodd was still alive he'd be a shoe in for Chancellor

Alan Partridge minister for culture

So, Jimmy Carr then. 

8 hours ago, boots60 said:

Peter Kay would make a great prime minister

Al Murray, Foreign secretary

If Ken Dodd was still alive he'd be a shoe in for Chancellor

Alan Partridge minister for culture

Jimmy Saville education minister?

:ph34r:

Can we ever trust our government or our police force.  Sad state of affairs that we Britain are willing to sell the souls of our people for money, and allow foriegn nations to kill our peeps and then sweep it up, shameful.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/20/family-of-sikh-activist-call-for-new-uk-investigation-into-his-death

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Daggers said:

In awe of anyone that's got the energy to get a boner that could be snapped.

Fascinating to note that snapping a penis results in a "rapid loss of erection", well I never

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Can we ever trust our government or our police force.  Sad state of affairs that we Britain are willing to sell the souls of our people for money, and allow foriegn nations to kill our peeps and then sweep it up, shameful.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/20/family-of-sikh-activist-call-for-new-uk-investigation-into-his-death

Is the suggestion that the Indian government caused his leukaemia, or is it that the hospital is lying and/or got the diagnosis wrong?

9 minutes ago, dsr-burnley said:

Is the suggestion that the Indian government caused his leukaemia, or is it that the hospital is lying and/or got the diagnosis wrong?

The suggestion is that he was poisoned, he was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia, a form of blood cancer and pulmonary embolisms (blood clots) in the autopsy, however he was never diagnosed before death or had any symptoms.  Many experts have said this situation is very unlikely and hence has prompted a thorough enquiry from the Chief Coroner.  Overall there is mass distrust between the Sikhs and the government.  There has been a catalogue of events of Khanda and his family, where the Indian government have seemingly influenced decisions here in the UK.

This is just one event from a list of events the British Government has overlooked the protection of Sikhs:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-61371846

This is 6 years and still ongoing....................

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Exactly. How did the Indian state give him leukaemia? Is that even possible?

He was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia, a form of blood cancer and pulmonary embolisms (blood clots).  The suggestion is whatever poison was given caused the clotting of the blood.

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

He was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia, a form of blood cancer and pulmonary embolisms (blood clots).  The suggestion is whatever poison was given caused the clotting of the blood.

Ah - so the implication is not that the poison caused the AML itself, but rather the blood clotting that ultimately killed him? That sounds more plausible, although it seems he died within a couple of days of being diagnosed, which would mean the Indian government must have acted incredibly swiftly after learning that his health was compromised to sneak into the hospital and administer the poison to cause the blood clotting. 

I agree that the sudden death of a 35-year-old exiled activist looks very suspicious at first glance and should be investigated thoroughly. I want to believe that the UK government would not collude with a foreign state and permit the murder of somebody on our soil and then cover it up, but I tend towards the naïve in these matters.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Ah - so the implication is not that the poison caused the AML itself, but rather the blood clotting that ultimately killed him? That sounds more plausible, although it seems he died within a couple of days of being diagnosed, which would mean the Indian government must have acted incredibly swiftly after learning that his health was compromised to sneak into the hospital and administer the poison to cause the blood clotting. 

I agree that the sudden death of a 35-year-old exiled activist looks very suspicious at first glance and should be investigated thoroughly. I want to believe that the UK government would not collude with a foreign state and permit the murder of somebody on our soil and then cover it up, but I tend towards the naïve in these matters.  

Prolonged exposure to certain chemicals or radiations can cause AML Leukemia. He wouldn't have had any clue or signs if he had been exposed to radiation. It's interesting that the indian government are Pally pally with Russia.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Prolonged exposure to certain chemicals or radiations can cause AML Leukemia. He wouldn't have had any clue or signs if he had been exposed to radiation. It's interesting that the indian government are Pally pally with Russia.

Is there any reliable data on how long it might take for exposure to certain chemicals to cause AML? Could this have been achieved in months or would it have taken years? I’m completely open to the suggestion that this was state murder - just curious about how much actual evidence there is for it. 

7 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Is there any reliable data on how long it might take for exposure to certain chemicals to cause AML? Could this have been achieved in months or would it have taken years? I’m completely open to the suggestion that this was state murder - just curious about how much actual evidence there is for it. 

im not sure you’ll get many volunteers for that trial!

I do know that with state level espionage and intel gathering, so much is kept out of the public domain. I don’t mean to go all tin hat on you, but  so much goes on behind the scenes we don’t even know about.. 

Edited by MPH

7 hours ago, Sampson said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67782907

Declared innocent after spending 48 years in prison. Imagine having over half your life taken from you like that, frightening.

Christ alive. Poor bloke.

Hard to imagine how much anger and pain he must've gone through over the years.

Not sure if trying to prevent Trump from running in the election (Colorado Supreme Court decision) is a good idea. It will almost certainly backfire because it plays into the hands of his gullible supporters that there is a conspiracy against him.

Of course in a sane world, after the insurrection and all the crap he comes out with, he deserves to be behind bars (which ought to be enough to disqualify him from running). However while he (against all logic), retains popularity, he has to be stopped politically (by defeat in an election), not by the courts.