Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

4 hours ago, MPH said:

Just a little side thought....

With all this going  still, again, about Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.. Doesnt it make it suspicious that her Dad Robert Maxwell Died out at sea having ' fallen off of his boat'? 

If you're looking for reasons why Maxwell fell off his boat just before the you-know-what hit the fan about his pensions theft, I don't think you need to look at Epstein and his daughter.

2 minutes ago, dsr-burnley said:

If you're looking for reasons why Maxwell fell off his boat just before the you-know-what hit the fan about his pensions theft, I don't think you need to look at Epstein and his daughter.

He's fat, he's round, he's never at the ground

50 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

He's fat, he's round, he's never at the ground

He's fat. He's round. He's never hit the ground

He's in the sea, he's in the sea.

9 hours ago, MPH said:

With all this going  still, again, about Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.. Doesnt it make it suspicious that her Dad Robert Maxwell Died out at sea having ' fallen off of his boat'? 

No more suspicious than Epstein's suicide...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MPH said:

Piss off the security services of more than one country and falling off something becomes almost inevitable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67903655

Absolute miracle that plane made it down and the seat by the missing panel was vacant.

Can't get my head around that type of catastrophic failure. 16,000ft, so just shy of half way to cruising altitude so loading conditions on the plane would be fairly minimal compared to the most significant transients it would experience. Given normal design and regulatory requirements I don't believe for a second this was a design issue and therefore is either a defect introduced at manufacture or during operation that was identified. 

If it's the former it's a real problem for Boeing. The design of aircraft is so tightly regulated that failures like this shouldn't happen. Unfortunately they've got so much history of absolutely crap QA and QC that how do you ever review the adequacy of the other planes? All investigators can do it review the design which has been done. Full inspection of the offending section of fuselage to see if it was original sin or an in-service issue is all they've got. 

Either way, you're looking at crap manufacturing or crap maintenance.

1 hour ago, Zear0 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67903655

Absolute miracle that plane made it down and the seat by the missing panel was vacant.

Can't get my head around that type of catastrophic failure. 16,000ft, so just shy of half way to cruising altitude so loading conditions on the plane would be fairly minimal compared to the most significant transients it would experience. Given normal design and regulatory requirements I don't believe for a second this was a design issue and therefore is either a defect introduced at manufacture or during operation that was identified. 

If it's the former it's a real problem for Boeing. The design of aircraft is so tightly regulated that failures like this shouldn't happen. Unfortunately they've got so much history of absolutely crap QA and QC that how do you ever review the adequacy of the other planes? All investigators can do it review the design which has been done. Full inspection of the offending section of fuselage to see if it was original sin or an in-service issue is all they've got. 

Either way, you're looking at crap manufacturing or crap maintenance.

It was a brand new plane, it only entered service with Alaska in November last year. Got to be a quality issue with Boeing surely 

I see this Sunderland lad has been cleared of rape. Presumably the bollox told by the bird will go unchecked.

It's a real conundrum for the legal system tbh. They want to take allegations of rape super seriously and provide reassurance to complainants but - and I can say with absolute first hand experience - there are women who abuse the trust and make spiteful, vindictive allegations with absolutely no fear of any blowback. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

That would be a difficult wank

As if you've not done it to worse. 

Skim reading the headline I thought it said Cliff Richard for a second which put my heart in my mouth. 

3 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

As if you've not done it to worse. 

Skim reading the headline I thought it said Cliff Richard for a second which put my heart in my mouth. 

I said difficult not impossible 

• Haha 3