Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

The FA Cup really is a great competition. I'm so happy we won it in my lifetime. I doubt that the Saudis or Americans understand things like this ( Hope Top does. I like to think he does) Hope that fan's ok. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

The FA Cup really is a great competition. I'm so happy we won it in my lifetime. I doubt that the Saudis or Americans understand things like this ( Hope Top does. I like to think he does) Hope that fan's ok. 

FA Cup is the English football. Every team should respect it and play the best available first XI. Millions of football fans around the world watch the FA Cup final every year for decades. 

2 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

FA Cup is the English football. Every team should respect it and play the best available first XI. Millions of football fans around the world watch the FA Cup final every year for decades. 

Remember when Man U dropped out of it? Never forget that.

Would love a shake up of the extra time concept.

Essentially any pace/excitement in a game ends as soon as the full time whistle goes. 

Id be all for just playing for another 20 mins, short drinks break (like in summer) perhaps as soon as added time of the 90 is up. 

No need for kick offs or extra halves though, just play straight through. 

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Would love a shake up of the extra time concept.

Essentially any pace/excitement in a game ends as soon as the full time whistle goes. 

Id be all for just playing for another 20 mins, short drinks break (like in summer) perhaps as soon as added time of the 90 is up. 

No need for kick offs or extra halves though, just play straight through. 

Really quite like the league cup for the fact it goes straight to penalties. Keep replays, bin off extra time. 

13 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Pathetic that Premier League managers whinge about the fixture pile up. 

They play 8 fewer league games and enter the cups at later rounds. I’m sick of it. 

Premier League clubs have the biggest and best resources as well, yet the managers are the ones to moan.

How about not fielding a week team to begin with, then you wouldn't need to play a replay.

• Like 2