Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

Just now, David Hankey said:

That's it, Ipswich's season over.

No their bite and resilience,will be stronger.

They have one thing to concentrate on…

3 next 3 fixtures will show how good they are…

But again we’ll done Maidstone Kent…

They. believed in that FA.cup magic

and Cameroon special spice…

Was shopping and heard the Ipswich equalizer go in as all the main players were about to be subbed on, assumed that would be that!

Well done to Maidstone, one of the great FA Cup shocks and this could prove to be a disaster for Ipswich, we know all to well what a disastrous FA Cup defeat at home to lower league opponents can be to a season.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Was shopping and heard the Ipswich equalizer go in as all the main players were about to be subbed on, assumed that would be that!

Well done to Maidstone, one of the great FA Cup shocks and this could prove to be a disaster for Ipswich, we know all to well what a disastrous FA Cup defeat at home to lower league opponents can be to a season.

TBH I expect McKenna is probably relieved, as they don't have the squad depth of the clubs they're competing against. Still a tremendous moment though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Get your money on them then. Should get a decent price now. 

Good job I didn't.:D

Fair play to Maidstone they hung on.  This is why these matches should be on the TV instead of all premier league ones.

• Like 1

Every time I see George Elokobi, I am reminded of the random thread that made us laugh and had the Wolves forum wondering what the mince was going on. 😂

3 hours ago, Tuna said:

'Murican? If so, where?

Really bothers me that nothing club Fulham stink up the prem every week over us. Load of tidy but boring players grinding out games with 1 goal in it most weeks. What a borefest.