Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

36 minutes ago, KFS said:

Really bothers me that nothing club Fulham stink up the prem every week over us. Load of tidy but boring players grinding out games with 1 goal in it most weeks. What a borefest.

Nobody stunk up the prem more than us last year. I remember the Arsenal defeat in February 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Bear said:

Made up for Big George. One of the nicest blokes you'll ever see. 

Hope we can beat the Baggies tomorrow and get Maidstone in the next round. That'd be awesome for both clubs. 

Maidstone fans aren't classing Wolves as awesome regardless of who their gaffer has played for! They're in the fifth round, give them a huge club.

Edited by Langston
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Langston said:

Maidstone fans aren't classing Wolves as awesome regardless of who their gaffer has played for! They're in the fifth round, give them a huge club.

Yeah, the carriage is turning into a pumpkin sooner or later so may as well have them get the thrill (and cash) of a match with Man City.

9 hours ago, Langston said:

Don't be daft they'd be delighted with any Premier League club in the next round. Of course they'd choose a top 6 club if possible purely to maximise revenue. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Langston said:

Been their main co comms for about a decade pal.

Yeah I thought he might have been binned off as they had Ally on with Mattaface on Friday. Seems likes he’s now their back up comms although I imagine he’ll still do England games sadly :( 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Don't be daft they'd be delighted with any Premier League club in the next round. Of course they'd choose a top 6 club if possible purely to maximise revenue. 

Wolves is about the worst team they could draw. Not in any way interesting, but probably going to get dumped out. 

They would rather have a big boy, but they might fancy their chance against another Championship team. Wolves is just shit. 

Edit, apparently I can’t spell basic words anymore

Edited by Asha

13 hours ago, AjcW said:

Not sure where ITV have dug Lee Dixon up from but I hope they send him back. Horrific 

I much prefer him to the absolute dirge we've got on Sky at the moment. He's the closest we've got to Mark Lawrenson since he got cancelled.

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

I don’t think they’d be wholly disappointed with Wolves but I don’t think their fans and players are rubbing their hands together at the prospect. Probably about half a dozen clubs they’d rather draw!

Absolutely mad that we couldn't be separated from Ipswich this season, yet a player who - by all accounts was out of his depth in our U21s - was sent out on loan to a National League South side who went to Portman Road and beat the Tractors Boys in the cup.

Football :wub::scarf:

21 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Absolutely mad that we couldn't be separated from Ipswich this season, yet a player who - by all accounts was out of his depth in our U21s - was sent out on loan to a National League South side who went to Portman Road and beat the Tractors Boys in the cup.

Football :wub::scarf:

The magic of the cup!

• Like 1

If we got Maidstone /Wrexham home in the draw... 

I Want us has club and fans give them the biggest welcome and away day they have ever had.. 

They get free clappers( our surplus in their colour's) . Donuts and a free drink..A free. special match day programme for under 14s.

More importantly fans welcome them to KP, with some shared entertainment, or 1-2 pub/Cafe Chalet set up outside ground where both fans can

share/meet up on the day together before and after the game..