Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

Danny Dyer will be doing a documentary about this in a couple of years. Real Football Factories Returns.

They are filming and new one called Marching Powder I think, same bloke that done Football Factory.

https://deadline.com/2023/12/danny-dyer-marching-powder-football-hooligan-movie-nick-love-true-brit-rockstar-1235652289/

Edited by whoareyaaa

7 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Award the game to Wolves, empty the ground and move on.

If that’s how it works, can we get some volunteers to kick off in the ground every week in the 85th minute?

You can’t concede a late equaliser, if you force the game to finish before time added on…

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Regardless of playing on or abandoning, it’ll still kick off outside ground especially with how you get out that away end at the Hawthorns.

They’ll hold the wolves fans back a while I’d imagine 

Villa fans have been left in St Andrews for over an hour the last few times they’ve been their

• Like 1

Just now, MattFox said:

Villa fans have been left in St Andrews for over an hour the last few times they’ve been their

Wasn’t that down to the Villa fans not being able to figure the way out though? 

They had been free to go for over 45 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Surely you need booking history?

In midweek WBA were letting ST holders buy an extra ticket, which has 100% caused this. Means their fans could sell their extra ticket to someone with no purchase history. 

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

On the one hand, it's sad to see grown adults reduced to knuckle-dragging hindbrain-driven cavemen.

On the other hand, it does make for hugely entertaining TV.

Thats basically where I'm at lol

The game was disappointingly tame tbh, so good to see a bit of something purely for entertainment. Shame it wasn't the players rather than coked up knuckle daggers though

Insane how little police presence and stewarding there was.

• Like 1

Just now, The Bear said:

In midweek WBA were letting ST holders buy an extra ticket, which has 100% caused this. Means their fans could sell their extra ticket to someone with no purchase history. 

There goes general sale at the KP for another 5 years.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Thats basically where I'm at lol

The game was disappointingly tame tbh, so good to see a bit of something purely for entertainment. Shame it wasn't the players rather than coked up knuckle daggers though

Insane how little police presence and stewarding there was.

It is nowhere near the away section so they probably assumed that area would be fine.

2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Wasn’t that down to the Villa fans not being able to figure the way out though? 

They had been free to go for over 45 minutes.

Was going to say someone removed the exit signs but then I remembered Villa, it would require reading :dunno:

8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

coked up knuckle daggers

I always wonder were why he didn’t go to LCFC games

13 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Mental that Wolves fans will get home later from a local derby that kicked off before 12pm than they would for an away game at Newcastle.

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

ITV must be gutted they can't spend 30 mins talking about Klopp lol

Journalists will definitely be writing articles on how this is disrespecting Klopp's legacy.

• Haha 3