Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

17 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

If you decide to buy tickets in an home end, you sit on your hands and don't act a dickhead. It's not hard. 

Then you have all West Brom twats posturing, 90% of it is them trying to look hard. 

Pathetic and embarrassing. Fuels the narrative the media like go with regarding fan behaviour. 

Did exactly that at West Brom this season when I went with a Baggies mate and two neutrals. Although it was easier after we scored the winner because the section emptied within seconds!

Let liverpool have their moments with kloppy cmon. We’d do the same

we still have so much affection for Claudio yeh it is a love affair. Wish Claudio wasn’t sacked and instead retired gracefully with a nice pay off. Let him say he’s leaving instead

9 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Buster Bloodvessel finally did exactly that!

Apparently an Albion fan on the radio saying it was just that one Wolves fan who jumped up in their end that kicked it all off.

Their fans were running across from other stands to fight the police, and were throwing bottles at our players on corners before that.

less boring

i will never tire of "elite" footballers completely failing to mark the near post... well, when it's not our "elite" footballers doing it ever week :whistle:

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

So many teams try to play out but just not good enough to do it every time. Why I'm concerned about us next year if we go up. 

I watched Barcelona concede yesterday doing it, I wonder how many teams are good enough to do it each time.

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Thanks 1