Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broadstone fox

Vardy vs Rooneys brum

9 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Anyone who watches that doco needs stripping naked, covered in faeces and made to do a public walk of shame. The fact that it's even been made in the first place shows how mentally deranged society has become.  

You mean to say.. TH deranged have hav taken over Mensa & nutters have taken over the fruit packet. & soap-operas, are documentaries of shower-gel preportions..

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Starts this whole thing because her privacy is being breached… decides that the best thing to do is make a tell all documentary focusing on all the private things you didn’t want people to see…

sums up why everyone loses sympathy for her 

Wouldn't surprise me if something gets dug up on her next!

Was there an ongoing topic on this when the 'story' broke on this forum?

I don't recall much about it, although maybe it just didn't catch my eye.

I've watched the first two parts on Disney. I'll finish it off, but it's a snoozer as far as TV watching goes. At least I got to see Wayne's trophy room, which is where Colleen should be put.

Guest Col city fan
On 18/10/2023 at 12:57, Suzie the Fox said:

And keep his fingers crossed it doesnt end up in the lookalike section of the general thread :ph34r:

(Apolgies Col, just teasing)

I’ve become so tubby, Suze, that Mrs Col says I now look like a fine figure of men!

😂

On 16/10/2023 at 08:08, Bert said:

The only thing that’s bothering me about this is the potential of it getting moved for TV. It had a decent chance anyway being pretty local, the only real saving Grace we’ve got is that it’s Ipswich Norwich that weekend. 

And so it's on TV. The media circus for a pathetic event from two bored people thinking they're important, is making a boring fixture a media frenzy.

Though wouldn't it be funny if a few days before, Rooney gets sacked for having special time with the owners granny or no wins (one is likely) and Vards is rotated as he needs a rest. 

Edited by fox_favourite

I was just thinking, despite never giving a shit about this story, the chant other teams do seems wrong to me. I see a grass as someone who tells on someone, reports someone to authority etc, which isn't what Becky did. She sold private info to a newspaper. Surely in the scenario that played out, Coleen is the grass for reporting it publicly, and Becky is I guess a mole, a spy perhaps, but not a grass. Its similar, but to me there's a difference.

I hate myself for even spending the time thinking about this shit.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kopic said:

I was just thinking, despite never giving a shit about this story, the chant other teams do seems wrong to me. I see a grass as someone who tells on someone, reports someone to authority etc, which isn't what Becky did. She sold private info to a newspaper. Surely in the scenario that played out, Coleen is the grass for reporting it publicly, and Becky is I guess a mole, a spy perhaps, but not a grass. Its similar, but to me there's a difference.

I hate myself for even spending the time thinking about this shit.

"JAMIE VARDY....YOU'RE WIFE IS A MOLE!!! or a spy perhaps..."

• 2 weeks later...