Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oshhhh

What it's like to train for Leicester City

2 minutes ago, Oshhhh said:

YouTuber goes to Leicester to find out what it's like to be a player there 

I meant to post this earlier but as a bit of an insight into our culture.

Now obviously winning helps the mood about the place but looking at the coaching staff and backroom staff, you just get the feeling that there's a much warmer and more inclusive atmosphere within the club. I'm certainly not pointing the finger at guys like Stowell or Sadler but all those guys come across really well and it seems like there's been an effort (led by Enzo) to change the culture. Looks a great place to be.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Am I reading that right, he's got over 4 million YouTube subscribers!??

What does he actually do?

He’s an affable young man, who’s relatively engaging who knows about yoootube and stuff…. I think the top streaming YouTubers can do ok out of it….   The yoof love it

9 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Dunno why people get snooty about YouTubers. 

If somebody wanted to be a broadcaster back in the day, they had to rim BBC or ITV officials, have an agent, travel to London, dance/sing etc etc ....all in the hope they got selected to present cartoons on citv. 

Now, you just put yourself out there and let the public decide. It's democratic. And vastly preferable to the 80s

Absolutely this,

People need to embrace youtube, even the older generation.

I'm 39 and youtube is probably my most used platform of entertainment. 

No matter what your interests are there will be someone doing weekly videos that you can enjoy 

• Like 2

I didnt quite get it but u tube is quite brilliant.You get your footy highlights a few minutes after the game. Its a great outlet for information and entertainment  outside of telly/My son has a channel on car stuff and its been very good for him to be producing content and having the discipline to be looking for new interesting stuff .Mainstream tv is going to struggle

10 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Dunno why people get snooty about YouTubers. 

If somebody wanted to be a broadcaster back in the day, they had to rim BBC or ITV officials, have an agent, travel to London, dance/sing etc etc ....all in the hope they got selected to present cartoons on citv. 

Now, you just put yourself out there and let the public decide. It's democratic. And vastly preferable to the 80s

It's kind of democratic, except there is a 3rd party between the broadcasters and you that has detailed information on every single programme you've watched, how long for, where you were when you watched it, what you were before and what you watched after.

Probably still fairer than the 80s though.