Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Swansea City (a) match thread

Just now, jmono84 said:

That full back is gonna tell his manager he can feel a twinge in him hammy to get pulled off lol

Their right back looks a real weak link. He knows he is slow so is dropping and giving Mavididi yards of space to work with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

We had a header towards goal, bounced off the Swansea defender then just hit Vesty in his midriff as he was running towards the goal. He knew nothing about it.

Dunno what game you're watching mate, the way he controlled his run and angled his body to get the exact amount of pace on the ball to take it past the keeper was majestic. Contorting like a gymnast...

Nice to find an opponent that at least deem themselves worthy of going toe-to-toe with us somewhat.

They did retreat after their goal but were good value for it, they were really good off the ball until we stepped it up a notch.

Edited by wardyfox86

3 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Other than their goal I felt we hammered them for 40mins. I thought they would have kept the ball a lot better than they have.

I feel like we are going to do that to everyone, especially if we concede. But they’ve actually countered well and been dangerous. 

There game plan is at least being used effectively 

8 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Its not there there awful just counted us few times and some shit mistakes actually think there 1 of the worse teams we have played

Very harsh not giving the opposition any credit tbh. They’ve defended well and countered at the right times abd played with loads of energy. Can’t remember another time who played with such energy so far.