Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Swansea City (a) match thread

20 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

wilf spurning another chance

we could have had a hatful today

i reckon this is our best performance of the season

It's funny, in terms of creativity, this has been an excellent performance. But overall I feel like we were quite sloppy at the back and a bit lethargic. I think Swansea have been more than decent, we just have a total joke of a squad at this level.

3 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Strange post. We've put most teams to bed in the final 15 this season.

It's not strange if you read the post lol
I'm saying we shouldn't be going into the final 15 with the opposition able to nick points from us when we have wasted so many chances in the previous 75. I'm glad we find a way to win the game at the end, but these games should be dead and buried long before that. 

Trundle saying it hasn’t been a 3-1 game. I agree, should be more 5 or 6-1. Swansea have looked decent and one of the better teams we’ve faced, had a few decent chances. But it’s never really looked in doubt, even when we were 1 down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

It's funny, in terms of creativity, this has been an excellent performance. But overall I feel like we were quite sloppy at the back and a bit lethargic. I think Swansea have been more than decent, we just have a total joke of a squad at this level.

I think the endeavour has been there, and it looks like more of a fluency problem than lethargy - not uncommon after an international break.

I agree it's not been perfect and sloppy in places, but if we'd have had our finishing boots on we'd have had 6+ goals. Swansea have been one of the better teams we've played, which makes a win here extra satisfying.

• Like 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Forest 2 up at home to Luton and now it's 2-2 lol

Scenes !

Brilliant. Had forest in my acca and got the payout on bet365 AND I get to enjoy them bottling it at home to the shittest team in the league.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1