Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Sunderland H.. Tuesday.

Win this and we would be 14 points clear of third albeit having played an extra game.

I mean, it's not like us to throw a 14 point lead away in the chase for something is it...

...oh wait (CL qualification)

But nah, we get to a lead that size and all I can see us doing is increasing it.

I genuinely think by Christmas we will be 20 plus points clear of third. 

• Like 3

Haven't they got "the other Bellingham" on their books?

Mowbray rarely plays anything except 4-4-2 so it'll be interesting to see if he sets up like most other sides this season or keeps two up top.

Might see a run out for Wanya or Albrighton in this one. With Yunus picking up a strain today and McAteer still a few weeks away, the wingers are going to need a bit of rotation with midweek games coming up.

16 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Haven't they got "the other Bellingham" on their books?

Mowbray rarely plays anything except 4-4-2 so it'll be interesting to see if he sets up like most other sides this season or keeps two up top.

Might see a run out for Wanya or Albrighton in this one. With Yunus picking up a strain today and McAteer still a few weeks away, the wingers are going to need a bit of rotation with midweek games coming up.

He’s nothing special yet 

Guest Kopfkino

Bad result for them today but they’re a really good side in transition, hence their away record last couple of years has been loads better than their home record. Have scope to hurt us more than anyone else we’ve played for me. A young side so going to be hit and miss and I expect that will show on Tuesday.

Absolutely hate all the north east clubs. Fans are a meme

19 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Bad result for them today but they’re a really good side in transition, hence their away record last couple of years has been loads better than their home record. Have scope to hurt us more than anyone else we’ve played for me. A young side so going to be hit and miss and I expect that will show on Tuesday.

Hartlepool a different class though!

42 minutes ago, I blame Wellens said:

Can’t stand this lot… not been great atmosphere at a night game for a while… hope we can drown out the Mackans  from the off.

They will do the usual… ‘we are bringing 5000 to the game’ 

they do that every game no matter what the allocation. 

The team or the fans? I always thought Sunderland fans sound as **** tbf 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

They press high though, which is what Enzo's system is designed to dismantle.